Gladiator Bed Sliders

MyMojaveJT

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger SRT 392
So back when I had my TJ I had something like this for protection the rear tub area. Wondering is anyone making anything like this for the Gladiator?

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Bed Sliders 1626970829948
Sponsored

OP
OP
MyMojaveJT

MyMojaveJT

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger SRT 392
Looks like a custom welded job. I'm sure you could have a custom shop add something like that.
Those may have been custom. I was just looking for an example when I used that picture. The set I had on my TJ I ordered from quadratec or 4 Wheel parts but that was 10 years or so ago.

They were "bolt on" with drilling some holes in the tub.
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Bed Sliders 1626972345642

But you are right I might be able find a local shop to make something like that I was just wondering if any thing like that was already being made.

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Those may have been custom. I was just looking for an example when I used that picture. The set I had on my TJ I ordered from quadratec or 4 Wheel parts but that was 10 years or so ago.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Bed Sliders 1626972345642

But you are right I might be able find a local shop to make something like that I was just wondering if any thing like that was already being made.
Any chance you have a link to these ones? Now Im curious about this too haha.

Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland

1626972345642.png

If you get good quality rock sliders that lead into good quality fender flares you would have to work very hard to find a rock that will get to the bed without already hitting either the slider or fender first and the truck being held back from the rock.

That rock exists out there, but you may as well wrap the truck in full tube cage if you're worried about finding it.

And if you did find said rock with those on there, given how thin the metal of the bed is, you risk getting a giant dent down the length of the bed slider you put on vs just the local one. Doubt the bed is strong enough to push back anyhow.

IMO.

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
If you get good quality rock sliders that lead into good quality fender flares you would have to work very hard to find a rock that will get to the bed without already hitting either the slider or fender first and the truck being held back from the rock.

That rock exists out there, but you may as well wrap the truck in full tube cage if you're worried about finding it.

And if you did find said rock with those on there, given how thin the metal of the bed is, you risk getting a giant dent down the length of the bed slider you put on vs just the local one. Doubt the bed is strong enough to push back anyhow.

IMO.
Good point here. A 2 ton gantry can only lift as much at the structure its mounted to can support, right?

That said, being the goofball I am, I may get these or something similar just for aesthetics / create additional mounting points for doodads.

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.

Sponsored

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
At this point, I haven't found anyone that makes any type of exoskeleton for the JT.

The only bed protection out there is for the bottom edges, rock rails or sliders, and then the back corners there are rails/sliders that integrate with an aftermarket rear bumper.

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
Aesthetically, they look kinda cool and a short guy like me likes something to grab when climbing up on the tire to mess with stuff in the bed.
Sponsored