Robieman
Well-Known Member
Y'all are gonna love this. Jeep Gear website has the Gladiator brochure with multitool for $4.95. Just got an add for them, took a look, and there it is under Featured Products.
Sponsored
Y'all are gonna love this. Jeep Gear website has the Gladiator brochure with multitool for $4.95. Just got an add for them, took a look, and there it is under Featured Products.
LMAO, I got burned.Y'all are gonna love this. Jeep Gear website has the Gladiator brochure with multitool for $4.95. Just got an add for them, took a look, and there it is under Featured Products.
Yeah, I gave $20 for one on EBAY. I figured they would be hard to come by at the dealer. Oh well!LMAO, I got burned.
I win biggest idiot award. I paid $24.99 shipped! lol oh well.Yeah, I gave $20 for one on EBAY. I figured they would be hard to come by at the dealer. Oh well!
I think I saw some going for $39 +- on Ebay We didn't do that bad.I win biggest idiot award. I paid $24.99 shipped! lol oh well.
Me too!! Now I can open one of them.Ordered one.
Same here! LolMe too!! Now I can open one of them.
Done! Now, all that's left is the 2019 version. to all the ebayers, what's 20 bucks with what we're about to payY'all are gonna love this. Jeep Gear website has the Gladiator brochure with multitool for $4.95. Just got an add for them, took a look, and there it is under Featured Products.