Gladiator Brochure Digital/Web

Lanyard

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
The risk in teaser campaigns: everyone calls the bluff.

They are going to price it as high as they think they can to manage to volume.

This could also be a calculated loss leader for brands equity and market claims to firm up the brand "Halo".
Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
price is what killed the cj10 they were aimed at the Aussie market to give toyota a run but were way more expensive & people just bought the toyota they already trusted & loved
This. I am so glad there will be a new Ranger this year and that there is the Bison to compete with as well. I think there will be plenty of mid-size truck options out there to say "hey Jeep, you're not the only option besides Tacoma" and to keep it all competitive. If it was just Colorado v Tacoma v Frontier then the Gladiator could probably run away with a much more ridiculous price tag.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Not a loss leader... Not exorbidantly priced. Pricey but worth it yes...

If this latest round of speculation is true, OTD under 40K is unlikely for Joe JT buyer (low end).

Also known as suicide by Jeep.

OP
OP
BlckJT

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
I truly believe this will be a high priced buy. Of course there are options out there but FCA already said the JT will be a small volume sales vehicle (75K units). Ford is doing over 100K units this year, Tacoma over 200K, etc...So open up the pocket book if you’re planning to get one of these low production volume vehicles.

FCA knows they will sell and the price will be premium (not luxury vehicle premium but more than the mid size class options).

Sponsored

Professor57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2020 Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
For what its worth I contacted a lot of dealers in Louisiana asking for a brochure since no dealerships in my town seemed to have them. A dealer in West Monroe said he had one, and he’d mail it to me. Well, I figured it would never show up, and if it did it wouldn’t have the tool. Boy, was I wrong. Complete with tool it showed up a week later. For that they get first option on my order IF the price is right. I don’t intent to pay 5 grand for the brochure.

He said I could use his name so a big shout out to John Klagholz at Interstate Dodge in West Monroe,LA. He has proven himself, thus far, a stand up guy.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
For what its worth I contacted a lot of dealers in Louisiana asking for a brochure since no dealerships in my town seemed to have them. A dealer in West Monroe said he had one, and he’d mail it to me. Well, I figured it would never show up, and if it did it wouldn’t have the tool. Boy, was I wrong. Complete with tool it showed up a week later. For that they get first option on my order IF the price is right. I don’t intent to pay 5 grand for the brochure.

He said I could use his name so a big shout out to John Klagholz at Interstate Dodge in West Monroe,LA. He has proven himself, thus far, a stand up guy.
if he will be reasonable on price below Invoice, i wouldn't mind heading down to Louisiana for my Rubiglator.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
This. I am so glad there will be a new Ranger this year and that there is the Bison to compete with as well. I think there will be plenty of mid-size truck options out there to say "hey Jeep, you're not the only option besides Tacoma" and to keep it all competitive. If it was just Colorado v Tacoma v Frontier then the Gladiator could probably run away with a much more ridiculous price tag.
Yup - nothing makes my favorite toys better than some real competition. Just look at how the Mustang stagnated until the Challenger and Camaro popped back on the scene.. I’m not saying it was a bad car or anything, but there’s zero doubt in my mind that it’s waaaay better now than it would have been without the SRT8 and ZL1 competition.
Sponsored