Gladiator brochure with multi-tool

steffen707

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

ralphtt

First Name
Ralph T
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon,
Occupation
Retired
How does Jeep ship these brochures with the multi-tool? I placed an order on Jan. 24 and was told I would receive tracking info when the order shipped. Received a shipping notice on 1/29 with no tracking information. Went to the Helm website to follow up and when I enter my order number, email address and zip code they find no record of my order . . . ;)

Reckon I just gotta' be patient!

steffen707

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
How does Jeep ship these brochures with the multi-tool? I placed an order on Jan. 24 and was told I would receive tracking info when the order shipped. Received a shipping notice on 1/29 with no tracking information. Went to the Helm website to follow up and when I enter my order number, email address and zip code they find no record of my order . . . ;)

Mine was shipped pony express. Well it felt like it anyway, like 2 weeks.

drogers

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250

Mine came USPS, and it took quite a while.

Side note - for some reason I didn’t expect the multi tool to be so freakin big! I was thinking it was like one of those credit card sized pocket tools, but this thing is almost as big as a JL keyfob!

Moabite

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Ordered 1/16...received 2/1.

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
Thanks for this post. I picked up the brochure and multi tool today!

Advertisement

Advertisement