First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Thank you folks for your feedback. This JT will be my weekend mover for the family. They love the idea of an open top SUV/truck (coming from a convertible 4 series). I've never thought of the service on this vehicle. I remember when I had my fleet jeep, the experience is less to be desired for a brand that moving forward to the luxury territory. Less friendly advisors, overcrowded bay with 3 brands crammed to a single space. If I'm happy with the BMW service, I can only imagine what Porsche is going to be like.

With that, I feel that the Jeep forum offers a lot more support from fellow enthusiast, just like this forum (I have not joined the Porsche forum as of yet but). And I'm hoping that my trip to the dealer to be minimum..... on top of that the mad mods that be done to a Jeep rig is a big+ as its depreciation is uncomparable.

The mind is made up, thanks to this forum. However, I'm going to use this conundrum at the dealership to negotiate closer to invoice.... IN LOS ANGELES....

Thanks guys and wish me luck.

Closer to invoice. Instead of haggling sign u for the $100 Tread Lightly Membership and get the affiliate discount for Jeep.. it is 1% below invoice. :)
Sponsored