First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Printer
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a Jeep Gladiator Mojave lift? I have been told that the Mojave suspension is such an upgrade that it shouldn't be swapped out for something else. I want to run 35's on 20" wheel so I need it lifted enough to run them.
Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Mojave gets the high clearance fenders right? I would stick with a small spacer lift and the leave shocks alone. Rubicon guys do it with 35s without issue.

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
I have 35's on stock wheels on my until very recently stock Sport S so the Mojave can definitely fit them. I do not, however, believe you get the wide axles on the Mojave so you might want something closer to a zero offset wheel to prevent rubbing on the control arms.

johng

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
I do not, however, believe you get the wide axles on the Mojave so you might want something closer to a zero offset wheel to prevent rubbing on the control arms.
The Mojave and Rubicon have the same axles just no front locker in the Mojave. In fact the rubi ended up with thicker axle tubes because JEEP was already designing the Mojave before the Gladiator launched and they decided to use the Mojave axles in the Rubi although it didn't need the thicker tubes. The wheels are what give the Mojave a wider stance to clear the bigger shocks.