Not open for further replies.

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I love that beaveater69 tracked down and hounded the OP's girlfriend on Instagram and demanded answers. I'd have figured a grown man with a user name of beaveater69 would be more mature and rational than that.
The internet loves to ruin peoples expectations….
Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't imagine anyone on this forum is even young enough to *have* Instagram. I sure don't and never would. ( mid 40s ). Life with 0 social media is good. I don't think this forum counts as social media, it's more Web 1.0 stuff.
My daughter is a competitive freestyle skier. Instagram is a fun wholesome way for those kids to share fun pics and videos. Its her only social media.

But like Reagan said, "trust but verify"

So I have an instagram account. So I can follow my kid and see everything she does. I also have her password so I can log in as her if I have any doubts.

I have also told her that if I ever catch her on TicToc I will post a video of myself dancing in a crop top with her name as my account name. That put the fear of god in her.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As much as I loved the Dukes of Hazzard the sacrifice of all those Chargers makes me so sad now
Can you even see reruns of that now? My guess is that the presence of a Confederate flag makes it untouchable.

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Status
Not open for further replies.