Sponsored

Gladiator Mojave - Selectable Tire Air Down and Fill Alerts?

alanglois

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (Rubicon-R.I.P) Mojave (the Ruby was totaled by a DD in Jan!)
Question?. . . . .

So in the image below under the heading of "Off Road Technology" there is the line that says "Selectable Tire Air Down and Fill Alerts".

Any idea what this specifically refers too?

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave - Selectable Tire Air Down and Fill Alerts? 1588601490643
Sponsored

dstephns

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 1966 Sunbeam Tiger
That option allows you to receive an alert when airing down your tires for off road use. You can select and save a preset pressure that will alert you when that pressure is reached. the option is located in the Settings option on the main center LCD screen in the truck if you have it.

OP
OP
alanglois

alanglois

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a decent amount of JL and JTs already have it i think. a friends sahara JL has it
That option allows you to receive an alert when airing down your tires for off road use. You can select and save a preset pressure that will alert you when that pressure is reached. the option is located in the Settings option on the main center LCD screen in the truck if you have it.
Thanks, I had a Gladiator Rubicon then it got totaled by a drunk driver slamming into me on I95 outside Savanah, GA and I never saw that menu item. Now I have a Mojave ordered scheduled for delivery on June 1 and I’m looking into an air up air down system - that will be a handy alert.

PJTree

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
Thanks, I had a Gladiator Rubicon then it got totaled by a drunk driver slamming into me on I95 outside Savanah, GA and I never saw that menu item. Now I have a Mojave ordered scheduled for delivery on June 1 and I’m looking into an air up air down system - that will be a handy alert.
Sorry to hear. I am really torn over r/m. Why did you change?

Sponsored

OP
OP
alanglois

alanglois

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to hear. I am really torn over r/m. Why did you change?
Loved the Ruby really but I find that I want to do less slow stuff and more open running. I basically optioned them both identically. Planning on dragging it behind the motorcoach and heading out west to spend some time in Moab and the Mojave itself. I had the Ruby in Silver Lake, MI in the sand dunes and I can see where the Mojave might be the better choice. We will see. Plant went back into production today in Toledo.

PJTree

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
Loved the Ruby really but I find that I want to do less slow stuff and more open running. I basically optioned them both identically. Planning on dragging it behind the motorcoach and heading out west to spend some time in Moab and the Mojave itself. I had the Ruby in Silver Lake, MI in the sand dunes and I can see where the Mojave might be the better choice. We will see. Plant went back into production today in Toledo.
That's great feedback, thanks. So I have to update my location, I moved to LA and I am near Mojave now! I never made it out to the dunes when I was in MI tho. Please share updates! I have my eyes set on a Mojave unless I can find reasons otherwise.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
My manual says the air down/up features are only available for one tire at a time. I have tire deflators so I haven't bothered with the air down alert. But for air up, the manual was wrong, it does work on all four at once. I have an onboard with four-way hookup.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Bobzdar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1989 grand wagoneer
Early rubicons had to have an update to enable it, mine just got enabled via service bulletin update when I took it in for the backup camera recall.
Sponsored