Sponsored

mrsooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Love this concept...

Curious.. what does Jeep do with the Safari concept vehicles they have built over the years?
Sponsored

Deadeye

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Love this concept...

Curious.. what does Jeep do with the Safari concept vehicles they have built over the years?
They are usually all on display at different events. For instance, at the Jeep academy I went to last year, all the concepts were on display

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Are Easter Jeeps good indicators of future colors at all? Like should we expect Farout Earl or Orange Peelz to show up next?

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Does anyone know for a fact that these will be in Moab next week? We will be there and would Like to see this up close.

Sponsored

Naugs

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Occupation
Animation
All the angles seem to be down-playing this mis-alignment (JL Tub shorter than JT).... I'd really like to see either these doors or the JCR Offroad Aluminum half doors straight from the side, with no bed graphics, goofy angles, etc etc.....

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon "Red Bare" Easter Jeep Safari Concept Previewed with Mopar Half Doors 2021-Easter-Jeep-Safari-Orange-Peelz-19
And here I was thinking you were pointing out its a Canadian Jeep.

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
That looks awesome but what is it I'm missing about everyone and these half doors?

Am I just crazy? Cause it seems to me they look just like a regular door with the window down? Not ragging on it but I imagine not cheap, especially painted, just not getting it, so little difference that I can see.
Half doors with soft uppers should maybe be easy to store in the bed and put on in case of rain. I think?

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Finally half doors on a Gladiator. What took so long? Now get it to production Jeep and don’t make us buy full doors if we only want half doors. :party:

Last edited:

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
That looks awesome but what is it I'm missing about everyone and these half doors?

Am I just crazy? Cause it seems to me they look just like a regular door with the window down? Not ragging on it but I imagine not cheap, especially painted, just not getting it, so little difference that I can see.
You have no idea what a huge difference it is to have half doors. I’ve been driving a JK with half doors for 13 years, I’m the opposite I can’t imagine a Jeep with full doors... ha ha. So much has changed. Now it’s all hard tops and full doors.

I guess the question is why you buy a Wrangler/Gladiator. If it’s only for it’s off-road capabilities or looks, both of which I love, then full doors and a hard top are sufficient. But I have it also for the open air experience. The vehicle is OPEN all around 360 degrees. I love it. Woo hoo. So much fun.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon "Red Bare" Easter Jeep Safari Concept Previewed with Mopar Half Doors ECADB0E4-1E5B-4912-B954-749228502E60
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon "Red Bare" Easter Jeep Safari Concept Previewed with Mopar Half Doors 85C7A042-94E3-4EF4-8C66-1A89B38B7B41

On the way to the lake to kayak took a little detour

Sponsored

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon "Red Bare" Easter Jeep Safari Concept Previewed with Mopar Half Doors 00AF6E2D-7AEF-4F58-B89D-EECE3607B3E6.MOV

I want this stinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like how the windshield frame is black to match the black hard top, and like that hood too. I think it’s kind of to attract the Bronco fans maybe. Somehow it makes me think of that.

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
I want that bed rack and bed cover combo. Anyone know what that combo is ?
Bed rack look like Maximus-3 color matched.

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Does anyone know for a fact that these will be in Moab next week? We will be there and would Like to see this up close.
I assume they will be in Moab...especially since they were unveiled about a week ahead as they have always done in the past. While there is no giant vendor display at the arena this year, my guess is that the Jeep display will probably be in its usual location in the Walker Drug parking lot.

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I assume they will be in Moab...especially since they were unveiled about a week ahead as they have always done in the past. While there is no giant vendor display at the arena this year, my guess is that the Jeep display will probably be in its usual location in the Walker Drug parking lot.
Excellent....will have to seek it out. Thanks!

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
That system and the sport bar are both from Maximus-3 and they are bolted.
The tonneau cover? I haven't seen any that sit below the surface of the bed rails, this retractable cover sits well below. TBH I wish I had more room under my rolling tonneau, not less!
Sponsored