Gladiator Safari Cap (make this)

OP
OP

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I think as long as you keep the base concept simple... the squarish Frame.... there are a million add-ons like this that can be added/sold in different configurations to meet the needs of different customers. Great idea. Kinda goes with the whole Jeep LEGO concept. I want the frame with the canvas enclosure, or I want the frame with various attachments all over the place.

what about this?

ACSTSA-1060-2T.jpg
Sponsored

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
:CWL::CWL:

I love the plywood jokes and references. Tried explaining it to my wife...what can I say, it's a Jeep thing, she just doesn't understand.
Jeeps lead design team had no idea this would grow legs like this lol. It’s so dumb, but they put the notches in the bed. First thing im doing if and when I buy one is seeing how much plywood it will hold.

Sponsored

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Thanks man! They're a handful! We are starting the kids and the dog off early with the Jeep disease!
nice, i got a 2 and 4 year old, getting a new dog this spring. =)

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
nice, i got a 2 and 4 year old, getting a new dog this spring. =)
No kidding?! That's basically the same setup as our Lil clan. Except we got twin 2yr olds.

Jeep and a dog your kids are going to crazy w/ it happening in the same year for you guys! Good times!

BTW are you from NorCal? The 707 is our area code out here.

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks man! They're a handful! We are starting the kids and the dog off early with the Jeep disease!
Garden gnomes took over your jeep too? I've got a few myself - I hope 3 car seats fit across the rear seat with the doors on. If I leave the doors off my CJ, my boy climbs inside and hangs out there.

20180315-PAGEONE-JEEP.jpg

Last edited:

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
All I can suggest is that you take videos of your kids for as long as they will let you do it. Trust me. One day they will be around 12 or 13 and you will be trying to take a video of them and they will say: mom(or dad) what are you trying to do? That’s not cool any more.

And that will be the end of your being allowed to do videos of your kids any more.
Sponsored