Sponsored

Gladiator Spotted in Novi, Michigan possibly with Mopar lift, beadlock wheels and 37" tires

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
Why is that?
Which part?
Hot ticket? Because it has the same axle width and deeper fears as the Rubicon. Lets you run less offset, lessening bearing stress, maintain scrub radius.
Fit 37s? Because all the info out there sais it takes 2” for 35s on the regular JL.
Sponsored

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Which part?
Hot ticket? Because it has the same axle width and deeper fears as the Rubicon. Lets you run less offset, lessening bearing stress, maintain scrub radius.
Fit 37s? Because all the info out there sais it takes 2” for 35s on the regular JL.
I'm tracking that only the fenders are a bit wider on the sport s max tow, not taller like the rubicon. so to run 37's you would still need the high rubicon fenders and a 2 inch lift.

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
I'm tracking that only the fenders are a bit wider on the sport s max tow, not taller like the rubicon. so to run 37's you would still need the high rubicon fenders and a 2 inch lift.
Sure, but flares and small lift are cheap compared to regearing (although I hear the 8spd deals with bigger tires pretty well) and having to run spacers/offset wheels- which is just hard on bearings and ball joints.

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Sure, but flares and small lift are cheap compared to regearing (although I hear the 8spd deals with bigger tires pretty well) and having to run spacers/offset wheels- which is just hard on bearings and ball joints.
that was listed somewhere else. to run 37's with the high fenders and 2 inch lift you need to adjust the backspacing. 4.10's will be fine for most.

Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
Tires clearly say 35/12.50R17 These are NOT 37s.
Still looks legit except for all the road salt.
Sponsored

Reactions: SKT