Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Wow congrats, hope mine comes that fast!! Did you get mostly standard or add some options? What model did you order?

Advertisement

Unclerez

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
Director of Business Development
Wow congrats, hope mine comes that fast!! Did you get mostly standard or add some options? What model did you order?
Loaded. Everything except leather. Showed up in the middle of the night, last night. Dealer called and said it was in. Should have pics to post later today.

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amazing, so I have hope as mine is loaded too, no word yet though on mine but only been a week lol

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If we get the VON can we track the order?

Sponsored

CdnGriff

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mohave
I do not think that works for us here in Canada, unless I read wrong prior
Yeah the tracking system does NOT work in Canda. Apparently it's an FOI thing. Frustrated the hell out of me when I ordered my JKU 75AE.

Ordered JT Mojave, manual, number of options, Sting Grey. 2/13/21 so far only have a VON. Been scouring the inter web looking for production hold-ups. Jealous of those who receive theirs in mere weeks. Anyone know if there's a particular reason for delays? Manual? Bedliner? Spring? I get the COVID part. Anyway, waiting .....

Last edited:

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah the tracking system does NOT work in Canda. Apparently it's an FOI thing. Frustrated the hell out of me when I ordered my JKU 75AE.

Ordered JT Mojave, manual, number of options, Sting Grey. 2/13/21 so far only have a VON. Been scouring the inter web looking for production hold-ups. Jealous of those who receive theirs in mere weeks. Anyone know if there's a particular reason for delays? Manual? Bedliner? Spring? I get the COVID part. Anyway, waiting .....
So you are in Canada also?
I ordered a black JT Rubicon, auto, all options except soft top. Got a hard tonneau too and spray in bed liner plus all options, hoping black is a common colour and the auto transmission helps..

ordered 3/25, no VON or VIN yet

Sponsored

CdnGriff

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mohave
So you are in Canada also?
I ordered a black JT Rubicon, auto, all options except soft top. Got a hard tonneau too and spray in bed liner plus all options, hoping black is a common colour and the auto transmission helps..

ordered 3/25, no VON or VIN yet
Yeah only a few hours from TO. I've been bugging my poor salesperson every week. Got VON after 5-6 days. Getting nowhere with the VIN. Just that the order is "good".

I have found after purchasing 3 Jeeps from 2 different dealers that they don't really give a shit about Jeeps. If it isn't a RAM then they only want the order and then leave you hanging. Wish there was a dedicated Jeep Store with people who know Jeeps.. Profit margins are sure high enough.

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah only a few hours from TO. I've been bugging my poor salesperson every week. Got VON after 5-6 days. Getting nowhere with the VIN. Just that the order is "good".

I have found after purchasing 3 Jeeps from 2 different dealers that they don't really give a shit about Jeeps. If it isn't a RAM then they only want the order and then leave you hanging. Wish there was a dedicated Jeep Store with people who know Jeeps.. Profit margins are sure high enough.
Thanks for the info,

joejoethetireman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator

Hold tight. I ordered a mojave Feb 21.
Von on March 3rd
VIN April 4th
No build timeline but dealer thinks May delivery.

Everything seems slower in Canada.

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hold tight. I ordered a mojave Feb 21.
Von on March 3rd
VIN April 4th
No build timeline but dealer thinks May delivery.

Everything seems slower in Canada.
Nice, where are you located in Canada?

Advertisement

Advertisement