Camper

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE (on order)
From my dealer today!!

"Your Gladiator has officially reached D1 Status and was assigned a Delivery Date of 05/24/2019 (I attached the P.O.C. for your records). Remember the Delivery Date is when the Jeep will be loaded onto the rail and shipped to Council Bluffs.. When it arrives in Council Bluffs it will be put in line to be loaded on a truck and then shipped to Sioux Falls."

Advertisement

steveale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1951 M38, 2020 Gladiator LE
From my dealer today!!

"Your Gladiator has officially reached D1 Status and was assigned a Delivery Date of 05/24/2019 (I attached the P.O.C. for your records). Remember the Delivery Date is when the Jeep will be loaded onto the rail and shipped to Council Bluffs.. When it arrives in Council Bluffs it will be put in line to be loaded on a truck and then shipped to Sioux Falls."
Is this an LE order?

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Obviously the scheduling is not based on the VIN :/ ... My VIN is 111696 and I am still in D status... But, since a bunch of LEs went into D1 this week, I believe I should get mine in June. I was expecting worse tbh

PropWash

First Name
Nickolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep JKU
My Black Non-LE Rubicon went into D1 with a ship of 5/23

Just in time too, JKU needs another $1700 in the front end ;/

Reactions: JP1

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Where is everyone getting the info on the build codes? I put my vin in the tracker and it does not show much. My dealer called and said I have a build date but I have not gotten any info other than that.

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations

HigBeasty

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
My LE vin is 114009. Do I win a prize since my vin is an anagram of 4190?

It would be cool to eventually find out what number sequentially your LE is out of the 4190 that are made.

robbyr1000

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Rubicon LE, 2017 Maserati Ghibli SQ4, 2019 Lincoln Navigator Reserve 4x4, 2018 Honda Rebel 500
From my dealer today!!

What is your VIN number? LE or prespec or custom order? When did you order it?

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
I found that info. I don't see where to put in a vin to find what stage the build is in. The tracker here is just showing me general info. I'm sure I missing something simple. I'm a simpleton by accident.
I really don’t think the tracker is giving any information at this point. I do think some pre spec orders are showing up occasionally once they have got a window sticker. But I don’t think anyone has gotten anything from the tracker for any custom or LE order yet. All info has come from dealer, FCA Chat, or concierge. however.. I could be using tracker wrong too. :headbang:

Sponsored

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
From my dealer today!!

If it happens to fall off the truck halfway between CB and SF, it wasn't me!

Camper

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE (on order)

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep Comanche, 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3, 2008 Jeep WK 3.0crd
Occupation
Card-Player
As of 05/07 0823h .... Im D1! Estimated ship date is May 26th so it only took a month from order to ship for my JT :)

But the Cryptosticker is not updated still says status not found and windshield sticker not updated to current changes.

Do not lose hope!

Homer

First Name
Geral Hasten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2019Chevy ZR2 diesel
Now we just need VINs!

My dealer turned in my order 05-03-2019 I received a VIN today, tracking is easy. Of course it is to early to track it . Funny my order shows ship date 05-21-2019, MAN I wish that was true.
Thanks for the link for tracking.
Gladiator Rubicon.

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
From the posts I have seen on many threads. I believe the tracker is going to start hopping by mid or end of next week with the first wave of custom orders.

Advertisement

Advertisement