Gladiators for sale on Avis Car Sales

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Guess if your ok with a JT with very little in it and can work a deal but I would think you could get something new for that same price or close to it. Rented one sometime back to test drive and the unit we rented had some wicked loose steering so would really keep an eye on that.

EnzoA

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Land Rover Discovery
Vehicle Showcase
I was very close to pulling the trigger on a Sport from Budget Rental Cars with 4k miles on it. They had 5 of them, all bare bones except for power windows and freedom panels. For $3K more I was able to get a heavily discounted Overland, loaded with options, and 38 miles on it.
While I trust rental places, I agree with BAT that the cars typically have the absolute minimum options and might not be super worth it. It all depends on how quickly you want to get the truck, what's around and how far you want to travel. Good luck!

akneppers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I wouldnt buy a rental car, especially since theyre not selling them at a steeper discount than other dealers I've seen.

I know from how my other co-workers and me use rental cars, we leave them running all day in the hot sun sitting with the AC on full blast, gun the engine, etc. I wouldnt take the risk especially with FCA's not exactly being known for reliability.

To each their own, but those prices dont seem to be any bit of a deal. I would go anywhere else.
Sponsored