OP
OP
Steak.Sauce

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Well… it arrived! No shipping notification but happy as a clam. Weekend install but still waiting for the table.

Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack 9FE73EB0-9637-480E-8ED6-A3965FAEB14F
Just got mine in about 5 minutes ago, but mine came in 2 boxes??? Got beat up in shipping, hoping the inside is not too damaged. Was really hoping the table would be in this shipment but it looks like we'll be waiting for that one...

OP
OP
Steak.Sauce

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
@Steak.Sauce perhaps I’m missing something since I didn’t receive a 2nd box. I’m gonna open mine when I get home. I should have the rack and 1 side panel. I’m still waiting on the table though.
It looks like it is meant to go in 2 packages, this is what is on Go Rhino's website and it matches the part numbers on the outside of my boxes.

"Includes: 5950000T-01 rack + 5950000T-02 rack complete kit."

My guess would be your second box will come in today! (Fingers crossed)

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
I opened up my box and it came with all the brackets. I guess package 2 will be the crossbars. I’ll check with Krawl/GoRhino tomorrow if I don’t receive it today.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Steak.Sauce

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Ok, so putting this rack together... the instructions need some work.

Unofficially, its about a 3 beer job. 2 if you have some help.

Officially, the vinyl washers are a bit of a pain, and there is an ENTIRE STEP MISSING in the instructions. Literally. No where in the manual does it talk about mounting the bottom connecting tube. And spoiler alert, its a huge pain to do! It goes hand in hand with mounting the "feet", and it is a big balancing act. The bolts that connect the cross/side members also need to be longer. 3/4 inch is barely enough to get one thread in before forcefully having to screw it down, rather than having them hand tight during assembly as per the instructions.

My rack is assembled and sitting in my garage until I can grab a second set of hands to lift it on to the truck. I'm excited to get it on there. Pics to come tomorrow.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
Thanks for the tip @Steak.Sauce.

I reached out to my vendor Krawl Offroad today and said that they only received 1 tracking number which was delivered. That delivered item only included the hardware, brackets, and upright stands.
I'm missing the rest. Today was suppose to be install day in the afternoon.

I'm reaching out to GoRhino directly to see if they can assist. My parts did come in nicely wrapped but there was some scratches and exposed metal. I did touch them all up though.

I made some additional purchases (accessories) and hastened delivery time so i could have it before my trip next week. If i don't receive the remaining parts by Saturday, i'll be more upset as i spent more $$ than i should've spent.

Last edited:

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
I got a message from GoRhino. Apparently, the company that puts its logo on the product i purchased can't help me out... they said to reach out to the vendor. I understand but the way they said it and didn't even apologize... it felt like they just told me to kick rocks.

Krawl Offroad is currently looking into it. I would've purchased from the same vendor but Quadratec and northridge doesn't price match anymore.

OP
OP
Steak.Sauce

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I got a message from GoRhino. Apparently, the company that puts its logo on the product i purchased can't help me out... they said to reach out to the vendor. I understand but the way they said it and didn't even apologize... it felt like they just told me to kick rocks.

Krawl Offroad is currently looking into it. I would've purchased from the same vendor but Quadratec and northridge doesn't price match anymore.
Yeah Go Rhino's customer service wasn't exactly the best... but I know everyone is stressed out right now with supply chain issues. So I gave them a pass.

When I got mine, QT only showed one tracking number for my whole order. When you take that number to Fedex, it shows as their being a master number and then the second number underneath it (ironically the one that QT actually showed/updated). And it clearly shows that there should be two pieces to the shipment. This is why I thought that my table was in transit as well.

My thought is maybe your other box got separated somewhere in transit. I am currently dealing with this issue on my OVS awning. The brackets and screws came in one box, and now the second box is "delayed" and has been for a week, with no explanation.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@Steak.Sauce GoRhino did email me again and it was more formal and professional so i can give them a pass. I guess it depends on who you talk to. i get that too. Some people are more well versed and understanding than others.

Sponsored

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
05/13 Update: Krawl Offroad informed me that their supplier caught the error and will ship me out the 2nd box. It took 6 days to receive the initial package so i assume i will receive it before my trip next Friday. I'll probably take half a day at work next Thursday for install. A bit disappointed since i may or may not get it in time but hopefully it ships fast.

OP
OP
Steak.Sauce

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Laying the parts out.

Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack 51177703110_b15f3372e7_c

Oh lord that's a mess
Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack 51177401344_99b95f9a60_c

Much better.
Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack 51176613186_04f588f1e6_c

2.5 beers, 3 hours later. Ready to be lifted on to the truck.
Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack 51176832953_4a6df0e814_c

It's on!
Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack 51176832928_852dae01f4_c

Enough clearance for my swing case.
Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack 51177703100_2383e06193_c

Ok, here is what I really don't like about this rack. The mounting brackets for non-trail rail pinch the CRAP out of our bed caps. You have to move the rack around a bit in order to get the feet to line up and for the attachment bracket to not interfere with the plastic tabs on the underside of the bed cap. Its very hard to describe but long story short I wish there was a better mounting option.

Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack 51177703085_8c88d1297f_c

But it looks pretty good once it is all on there.

Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack 51176613156_a781cf9489_c

OP
OP
Steak.Sauce

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
looks good! Doesn't look like you can run a tonneau cover with it :(
Nope, Definitely no tonneau cover on this one. If there was a way to change the feet out, then maybe...

TBH I got tired of waiting for a rack/tonneau combo that worked for this truck and didn't look terrible. Originally I was very gung-ho on the cover idea, but over time I moved towards a rack and said screw it to the cover. Dirty/big/heavy stuff goes in the bed, valuables go in the rear seat delete.

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Nope, Definitely no tonneau cover on this one. If there was a way to change the feet out, then maybe...

TBH I got tired of waiting for a rack/tonneau combo that worked for this truck and didn't look terrible. Originally I was very gung-ho on the cover idea, but over time I moved towards a rack and said screw it to the cover. Dirty/big/heavy stuff goes in the bed, valuables go in the rear seat delete.
I hear ya. Ideally I would have full size rack over a soft tonneau cover.... then have a snap on cover made for the rack.
Sponsored