Sponsored

Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack

thekorky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
@thekorky when did u purchase your table?
I just had a chat with QT and still nothing from their supplier with tracking info
I purchased my rack, handles, and table on March 28th. They all trickled in starting on Saturday via FedEx, and I got the final box today. All the tracking numbers were nested under one master tracking number. If you look up that Master tracking number it should list the other tracking numbers... At least I hope that is the case.
Sponsored

thekorky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gotcha... Honestly, I've had a bit of a hard time getting a hold of QT to get updates on shipping... If you do get through it is kind of the luck of the draw if you get a representative who will actually check into it. I did have a little better luck calling than I did emailing or using the chat.

OP
OP
Steak.Sauce

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I had better luck with phone calls as well. And my master tracking number only showed the 2 main boxes, my table showed up without warning and still never got a tracking number update on QT's website. Maybe they are trying to crank them out so fast to satisfy this thread... and I'm sure a number of other people trying to get their gear.

Oh and for people wondering... DO get the handle kit. It makes getting in and out of the bed SOOOOOO nice. I used it probably a dozen times this weekend. Well worth the cost.

Sponsored

thekorky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just realized that the crossbars do not have the six threaded inserts as advertised on the go Rhino and Quadratec website. Anyone else notice this? It even shows them in the instructions but there aren't even holes drilled for them in the cross bars... I was actually thinking about putting some driving lights at the front of the rack right behind the cab. I guess I'm not going to be able to do that like I thought without coming up with a different mounting solution...
  • Front aluminum cross bar includes six 3/8-16 threaded inserts for easy light mounting

Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack IMG_20210519_175110

OP
OP
Steak.Sauce

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Son of a B....

Mine are missing the mounting screws and drain holes as well. I wasn't 100% sure how I was going to use them but that is frustrating as hell that they aren't there.

Going to try and contact go-rhino to see what they can do about it.

thekorky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@thekorky contact GoRhino tomorrow am. Let’s see what they say. Their the ones who sent it to the supplier.
So I gave them a call yesterday afternoon and they claimed they changed the design and it doesn't include this feature anymore. I told them it is still on their website and QT website. And, would you look at that? They took that feature off of the racks listing this morning...
Mine came with holes for mounting @thekorky

Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack EC5F777D-C1F6-49BA-ABF4-A309221744EC

Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack EC5F777D-C1F6-49BA-ABF4-A309221744EC

I'm happy for you, and at the same time jealous! Haha!

These guys... Geeze...

Sponsored

thekorky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Son of a B....

Mine are missing the mounting screws and drain holes as well. I wasn't 100% sure how I was going to use them but that is frustrating as hell that they aren't there.

Going to try and contact go-rhino to see what they can do about it.
Yep... Sucks...

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
Finally installed for my trip tomorrow. It’s quite cumbersome but all screws went in. I did however had to use longer bolts for some of the holes for the aluminum cross bars but it was already provided. TBH, I’m very impressed with it. I did drill out some holes as expected… thanks @Steak.Sauce for the tip.

the only thing I did wrong was the aluminum cross bars. Some have the holes on the bottom and some on top but it still works.

the whole process took me about 3-4 hours. A lot of swearing but once I progressed, I kinda went solo and not use the directions as it’s pretty self explanatory from there.

since steaksauce already added some great tips, I would suggest sorting and naming out the hardware before u start and map it to the directions. I used paper plates.

I plan on mounting my Rigid SRQ’s to the rear…but that’s another time. I’ll be ordering my replacement Rigid Spots next week along with some tamper screws and will solder some metal to the tamper screws to prevent anymore theft. I’ll do all my lights same day. I’ll also use my rock lights I saved (LUX) from my old Jeep for the rack.

2D8DFD0F-63BE-4E70-AE4C-C1521DDA7584.jpeg

F0FB1684-EE85-4D50-84A9-E2BAC11C8DC9.jpeg

8F10D77F-22CB-46D3-BEBE-1C39B8472D4A.jpeg

7E32DC20-1525-47DF-99AF-3A7149AFE503.jpeg

C6AE6865-B076-47AB-B4B8-7F31CDE7DAE9.jpeg

B12896CB-F87A-45EB-A79E-A40ECDC48150.jpeg

thekorky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No table yet though. I’ll shuffle things around when I do.
When you do get your table a bit of advice if you don't mind. As previously mentioned the 2" hex head bolts to mount the table brackets to the rack uprights are not long enough. I managed to find some 2 1/2" bolts at Lowe's that worked perfectly (3/8-16 x 2 1/2") . Granted they are not the black oxide finish, but they will get the job done! I may paint the heads of them later just to keep the color uniform.

inCollage_20210521_145612361.jpg
Sponsored