Sponsored

Good Socal Dealer To Order From?

LeadUtensil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RX350L
I have not located any dealers that are in the know with this truck. They mostly call me back after they do a google search and tell me they will be charging over MSRP. Anyone have a referral to someone doing under invoice for factory orders?

Edit: Only person I have touched bases with is Travis, but the logistics are complicated. Not even Jim Marsh (Sponsor here) is helpful.
Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I have not located any dealers that are in the know with this truck. They mostly call me back after they do a google search and tell me they will be charging over MSRP. Anyone have a referral to someone doing under invoice for factory orders?

Edit: Only person I have touched bases with is Travis, but the logistics are complicated. Not even Jim Marsh (Sponsor here) is helpful.
I'm using Kent @ Peterson in Boise area for my LE (5% under invoice on LE). Definitely easier/closer than NC. SoCal "dealers" never want to deal. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/up-to-7-off-in-idaho.14694/

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator

I feel ya! SoCal dealers are sharks! I had to gt Jeep concierge to intervene just to get me $500 above MSRP. My best recommendation is to go with out-of-state like Travis or Kent and work out the logistic. You will be saving lots of money. I wish I learned about this forum before I made my order.. I'd rather visit another state, it gives me an excuse to travel for a few days.... =P

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I feel ya! SoCal dealers are sharks! I had to gt Jeep concierge to intervene just to get me $500 above MSRP. My best recommendation is to go with out-of-state like Travis or Kent and work out the logistic. You will be saving lots of money. I wish I learned about this forum before I made my order.. I'd rather visit another state, it gives me an excuse to travel for a few days.... =P
Idaho to SoCal via Moab on the way home in your brand new ride. #winning