First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
My Gladiator may be part of Google Street View. The car drove by me today on Templeton Gap Rd.
It will take a few months (maybe) to show up. I saw the GE Prius drive by our office and turn into the parking. I yelled at my co-worker who's a little nerdy like me and we ran to the window and waved. So I'm on the Internet in my Marmot t-shirt waving like an idiot at the GE.

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! I'll take a gander for it. on a different note, I'm still track'n for Ouray in a couple weeks. Just got the 5.13's installed, everything is good.

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazdaspeed3, 1956 F100
Occupation
Engineer
I've been on street view in 2 different cars and on a bike at different times. I saved the images somewhere for each of them

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Dude. I'm thinking 4.88 now. Want to try to do it before I go.

Nice! I'll take a gander for it. on a different note, I'm still track'n for Ouray in a couple weeks. Just got the 5.13's installed, everything is good.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Wonder how long it takes to update.

I've been on street view in 2 different cars and on a bike at different times. I saved the images somewhere for each of them

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazdaspeed3, 1956 F100
Occupation
Engineer
Wonder how long it takes to update.
A month or 2 I think, it's bee a few years since I've seen the car. I just went back to look and was able to find a couple of them but the third I don't remember when it was or where I was on the particular road. The one on the bike is fun because I can watch myself follow the car down the street. Also I was in a lot better shape then

JT LIFE

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Eco Diesel
Occupation
Retired
I repainted my house in January of 2020 and the street view just updated last week, from what I can tell the new pic was from early March of 2021.

ColoFreeJeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys, 2005 Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
My Gladiator may be part of Google Street View. The car drove by me today on Templeton Gap Rd.
I live 4 blocks from T-Gap and I'll look out for the updated Street View. I actually know you through my daughter. She goes to your school. I drove her to pick up/drop off books in my red TJ and you came out to talk about Jeeps.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
My son goes to my school as well. And yes. I would talk Jeeps with you. Why have we not gone wheeling? Hope she is digging our school.

I live 4 blocks from T-Gap and I'll look out for the updated Street View. I actually know you through my daughter. She goes to your school. I drove her to pick up/drop off books in my red TJ and you came out to talk about Jeeps.

ColoFreeJeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
My son goes to my school as well. And yes. I would talk Jeeps with you. Why have we not gone wheeling? Hope she is digging our school.
She'll be starting her 3rd (Junior) year there and she likes it. I've only had the Gladiator, and been a member of this forum, for about a month so there's that. I've been a member of another Jeep forum for military and veterans for about 13 years and that's where I mostly hung out until I joined here.

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
Glad it is going well. PM me if you need things handled. And really, don't care what you wheel. Your TJ is great. I'll hit Schubarth or any of the close trails pretty much any time.

She'll be starting her 3rd (Junior) year there and she likes it. I've only had the Gladiator, and been a member of this forum, for about a month so there's that. I've been a member of another Jeep forum for military and veterans for about 13 years and that's where I mostly hung out until I joined here.

ColoFreeJeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Glad it is going well. PM me if you need things handled. And really, don't care what you wheel. Your TJ is great. I'll hit Schubarth or any of the close trails pretty much any time.
Yup, would like to start wheeling again. I've just started a new job and don't have a lot of time off but would like to hit a few places before the snow starts flying again.

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
Planning an Ouray trip (my first) after I get back from Florida. You are welcome to join.

Yup, would like to start wheeling again. I've just started a new job and don't have a lot of time off but would like to hit a few places before the snow starts flying again.
Sponsored