First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
I hooked the boat up to the Gladiator for the first time today. I need to extend my light harness on the trailer. Jeep handles it with ease and the backup camera was handy.
BCD0F0CE-02BC-4DC5-8810-91964A41AE36.jpeg
861EFBE7-422B-4383-9202-0F1507ECC903.jpeg
Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Nice boat, that's a keeper. Don't see rails much anymore.

Combolc

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Toyota 4runner
Nice setup wanted to get a boat after the outbreak

OP
OP
NateKY

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Nice setup wanted to get a boat after the outbreak
Either new or used, boat shopping can be fun. My only advice is don’t settle. Know your budget and get the most bang for your buck. And the acronym is true. Break Out Another Thousand

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Either new or used, boat shopping can be fun. My only advice is don’t settle. Know your budget and get the most bang for your buck. And the acronym is true. Break Out Another Thousand
As a boat owner, this is very good advice. If buying used, buy on condition rather than age or hours. Don't skimp on power.

Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Looks good!

My dad told me he was happy I got into the family tradition of boats, because i would never have money for drugs. He wasn’t wrong.
You should try the situation I have gotten myself into. I have a wife and two daughters who are the girliest of all the girly girls so they want a boat that we can take out in the summer and play, float and worship the sun. Then I have a son who's main purpose in life is to have a hook in the water. The ladies do not like to have fish flopping around on their sun deck. Then there is me who's main purpose in life is to lure innocent ducks to their doom deep in a marsh or flooded timber.

Luckily the waterfowl boat can do double duty as a fishing boat but it is not the best substitute. Because of where I hunt I have to have a surface drive and they have limited speed. My son hunts with me and I fish with him but our obsessions are not the same. I actually try to save my vacation days until waterfowl season opens. Trying to convince my wife that we need a new Prodigy with a Hoss Boss 75 on it. Still no luck on that one.
Sponsored