Groceries in the Bed

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
We're looking for pics of the Mopar bed cargo divider that works with the trail rail system.

Sort of like this, but for a JT:

mopar-82215348ac-cargo%20organizer%20bar-jeep-wrangler-jl-installed-straight-middle.jpg

Is it just me or is any one else amazed that this topic has generated 2 pages of comments in less than 5 hours? Have we found a topic more important than plywood? I guess it will affect everyone at some point in time.
:LOL:
Everybody's gotta get groceries :giggle:
Sponsored

JohnWeber

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still waiting
I keep these in the bed all the time. Never know when you are going to need to pick up some plywood :). I found that the back piece is the perfect size for placing small things like groceries, shopping bags, luggage, etc. With groceries we just brace one side with a case of beer.
IMG_20190615_140705.jpg
IMG_20190615_140712.jpg
I was thinking along this line as well.

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
We're looking for pics of the Mopar bed cargo divider that works with the trail rail system.

Sort of like this, but for a JT:

mopar-82215348ac-cargo%20organizer%20bar-jeep-wrangler-jl-installed-straight-middle.jpg

Everybody's gotta get groceries :giggle:
Gotcha....going back to my plywood :like:

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Is it just me or is any one else amazed that this topic has generated 2 pages of comments in less than 5 hours? Have we found a topic more important than plywood? I guess it will affect everyone at some point in time.
:LOL:
I also found it humorous that on a Jeep forum the fastest growing thread right now is how to haul groceries :CWL:

Don't get me wrong, this thread is helpful and I WILL be hauling some groceries.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hawkeyes3312

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
This is what I was thinking. They've got holes so you should be able to easily secure it to the bed as well.
+1 and the price is more than reasonable based upon the reviews. I think we will try this route to start!

OP
OP
Hawkeyes3312

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also found it humorous that on a Jeep forum the fastest growing thread right now is how to haul groceries :CWL:

Don't get me wrong, this thread is helpful and I WILL be hauling some groceries.
My *sarcastic* apologies for starting this nonsense! I was totally worried about my giant glass jars of banana peppers and loose IPA's rolling around in the bed of the JT. Apparently, everyone who responded missed that was code for motorcycles, power tools, Jeep parts, etc. Like these small organizers are going to handle any off my 'real' cargo.... Thanks for all the help! ;)

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
I can't remember if I saw this on this forums or in my dreams, but it was some kind of rectangular box with dividers and a lid you can open and close, that fits at the end of the truck bed (on tail gate side)

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Watching this thread really brings to light the diversity of this crowd. There are people here who have never owned any "4x4" let alone a Jeep. I am certain that there are plenty who have never owned a pickup. And then there are the long time Jeepers. I am glad to see everyone can contribute.

I can only imagine starting this thread over on Pirate4x4 lol :CWL: it would be flame on

OP
OP
Hawkeyes3312

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Watching this thread really brings to light the diversity of this crowd. There are people here who have never owned any "4x4" let alone a Jeep. I am certain that there are plenty who have never owned a pickup. And then there are the long time Jeepers. I am glad to see everyone can contribute.

I can only imagine starting this thread over on Pirate4x4 lol :CWL: it would be flame on
Only a Jeeper here, but never a truck so that's why this started! I didn't understand the struggle!

Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Only a Jeeper here, but never a truck so that's why this started! I didn't understand the struggle!
The pickup bed does add a new dimension. I have always carried bungies and tie down straps. And I have a small action packer type box in the bed for them. There are a number of folding crates out there aimed at the suv crowd that would work nicely.
Just remember to secure the load, I have seen many things exit a pickup bed at speed because the driver was sure they couldn't come out.

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude

NewRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I usually go with a ratchet strap through the bag handles. Today I used a Nite-Ize camjam carabiner and some paracord. Hooked to the tiedown loops and pulled tight.
Sponsored