Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I will say I went big with this injury. Torn ACL, both meniscus, dislocated knee cap, other soft tissue damage.
Well I hope it heals up good and fast with out complications.
Sponsored

Stlrfan152

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT
I think the owners manual says something about running the a/c before your jeep sits long term. I would just buy a cover and run it for like 10 15 min ever so often. Itll be fine some cars sit at the dealer for a very long time uncovered.

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I think the owners manual says something about running the a/c before your jeep sits long term. I would just buy a cover and run it for like 10 15 min ever so often. Itll be fine some cars sit at the dealer for a very long time uncovered.
Thats strange, but thinking about it makes sense since that would put more load on the engine.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Thats strange, but thinking about it makes sense since that would put more load on the engine.
Usually, the recommendation to run the AC is to keep the seals lubricated so they don't dry out and let the refrigerant leak out.

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Usually, the recommendation to run the AC is to keep the seals lubricated so they don't dry out and let the refrigerant leak out.
Well that seems like it might be an issue for me already. I think I have ran the AC maybe 6 times in the 1.5 years I owned the JT. If its warm enough for AC the doors and roof are off.
Sponsored