Sponsored

Harbor Freight 25% off coupon - Today only (5/30/22)

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Itā€™s still a deal, but they raised the price from $599 to $649 just in time for the sale.
Been covered across several forums. Guess they knew we were coming en masse.šŸ¤£

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So Iā€™m an Inside Track Club member and I tried to stack the membership price with the 25% off coupon. Well actually the store manager gave it a shot. Computer wouldnā€™t let it process.
Anyway, not too bad of a deal.
Jeep Gladiator Harbor Freight 25% off coupon - Today only (5/30/22) 7E43E4F0-36DA-43CD-843C-DB633CB56337
Jeep Gladiator Harbor Freight 25% off coupon - Today only (5/30/22) 616671BC-F4A7-45AC-83FC-EF8D581E9121

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21ā€™ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Iā€™d like to blame you for sending me down a horrible spiraling road of going through their website for things I might think I need. Only to see a foam cannon and remembering i wanted to buy one. 3 hours and 1,456 YouTube videos later I picked one out. šŸ˜µā€ šŸ˜µ

tonywin

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Bought mine earlier with the coupon too :LOL:

Sponsored

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Showed this to the wife, the $350 one I picked up from OfferUp still looks like a killer deal. Thanks guy!

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
So Iā€™m an Inside Track Club member and I tried to stack the membership price with the 25% off coupon. Well actually the store manager gave it a shot. Computer wouldnā€™t let it process.
Anyway, not too bad of a deal.
Jeep Gladiator Harbor Freight 25% off coupon - Today only (5/30/22) 616671BC-F4A7-45AC-83FC-EF8D581E9121
Glad I got mine when I did only paid $389 for mine after stacking coupons and adding the 2yrs warranty 2yrs ago. It's went up a lot in the past 2 yrs, it was only $499 then.

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Itā€™s still a deal, but they raised the price from $599 to $649 just in time for the sale.
Been covered across several forums. Guess they knew we were coming en masse.šŸ¤£
Hey Ace, there was talk on O that maybe you had been banned again. LOL You may want to visit over there and let them know all is good. Cheers on the winch.

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm. I didnā€™t get the notification. Thereā€™s a store two miles from me but Iā€™m already enjoying my favorite beverages at the pool tiki bar. Oh well - Theyā€™ve got enough of my money for the time being anyway. :beer:;)

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hey Ace, there was talk on O that maybe you had been banned again. LOL You may want to visit over there and let them know all is good. Cheers on the winch.
Canā€™t do it.
Jeep Gladiator Harbor Freight 25% off coupon - Today only (5/30/22) E8F19717-CE3E-4414-A588-36B5A1E36D63

Donā€™t know if itā€™s a lifetime deal or a certain period of time. But, I can damn well tell you I would rather be judged by a jury of my peers than by one person who has way too much power to wield their opinion of whatā€™s political or whatā€™s racist.
For fucks sake, does a post about the religion of peace blowing up the World Trade Center, or a meme about a new pandemic fixing to hit us make me a racist.
Iā€™m really curious who elects the moderators and admin. Are they self appointed Czars, do we the people have a say in their abuse of power?
Like I said, try me by many, not one. If the village deems me a racist for feeling that itā€™s odd we would elect those who would like us dead to office to rule over us then so be it. But thirty seven years in the Marine Corps fighting against these assholes that wish us dead makes me pretty sure Iā€™m not a racist. I was an EEO Advisor for a period of my career for Christā€™s sake.
Anyway, itā€™s Memorial Day, I have Brothers and Sister in Arms that have come before me and given All for this once great Country of ours that I need to remember in a solemn way.
Hopefully Iā€™ll be let back in some day as thatā€™s been the funnest thread on any of the dozen plus forums that I frequent.
Tread lightly over there gentlemen. We are dominated in this day and age by TrigglyPuffs and TeleTubbies it would seem.
I got my winch, now I need something to mount it to so I can join yā€™all on the trail.

Sponsored

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Canā€™t do it.
Jeep Gladiator Harbor Freight 25% off coupon - Today only (5/30/22) E8F19717-CE3E-4414-A588-36B5A1E36D63

Donā€™t know if itā€™s a lifetime deal or a certain period of time. But, I can damn well tell you I would rather be judged by a jury of my peers than by one person who has way too much power to wield their opinion of whatā€™s political or whatā€™s racist.
For fucks sake, does a post about the religion of peace blowing up the World Trade Center, or a meme about a new pandemic fixing to hit us make me a racist.
Iā€™m really curious who elects the moderators and admin. Are they self appointed Czars, do we the people have a say in their abuse of power?
Like I said, try me by many, not one. If the village deems me a racist for feeling that itā€™s odd we would elect those who would like us dead to office to rule over us then so be it. But thirty seven years in the Marine Corps fighting against these assholes that wish us dead makes me pretty sure Iā€™m not a racist. I was an EEO Advisor for a period of my career for Christā€™s sake.
Anyway, itā€™s Memorial Day, I have Brothers and Sister in Arms that have come before me and given All for this once great Country of ours that I need to remember in a solemn way.
Hopefully Iā€™ll be let back in some day as thatā€™s been the funnest thread on any of the dozen plus forums that I frequent.
Tread lightly over there gentlemen. We are dominated in this day and age by TrigglyPuffs and TeleTubbies it would seem.
I got my winch, now I need something to mount it to so I can join yā€™all on the trail.
Wow, sorry to hear that as I always enjoy your posts. Aslo, thank you for so many years of service. I would love to wheel with you at some point.

kingern

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Green Gladiator Rubicon; 2020 BMW M340i
Occupation
US Navy (Retired), Meta
Yep, went and got a 12k winch today. Think it was the only one at the store. The tape holding the box shut was cut, but didnā€™t get a chance to open the box and check components before heading out on a trip. Hopefully I didnā€™t get a returned item.
Sponsored