Harbor Freight Coupon Code Question

SCLaunch

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I see they have a 25% coupon for Labor Day starting tomorrow. Does anyone know if that code is individualized...or could it be used on different single item purchases? ;-) Thanks!
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Unless it says "SINGLE USE COUPON" across the top, it should be good for multiple uses per their rules of one visit per day, per customer.

I received the same email and do not interpret that coupon as single use.

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
The one I received says 1 purchase per day, but it also says you have to be an inside track member, which I am not. No coupon for me.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
The one I received says 1 purchase per day, but it also says you have to be an inside track member, which I am not. No coupon for me.
Interesting. Mine only said Inside Track members got one day early use of the coupon and everybody else after that.

OP
OP
SCLaunch

SCLaunch

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
The way I read it is that inside track members can start using it today, and then everyone else tomorrow?

Sponsored

cranbiz

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2017 WK2 Trailhawk, 2012 JK
Occupation
IT Analyst, Volunteer Firefighter
I'm an Inside Track member. The coupon is good for me to use today, non Inside Track members have to wait until tomorrow. 1 Single item per day is the restriction and it is good on any Badland branded item.

Looks like I'm getting an Apex 1200 this weekend for $479.

Text of the coupon with the coupon code.

Save 25% off any single item with coupon code 17195456, valid from Friday, 9/1 through Monday, 9/4.

*Limit 1 coupon per customer per day. Valid in-store and online. Coupon must be presented at time of sale. Save 25% on any single item purchased. Coupon cannot be used with the any of the following: Inside Track Club memberships, Extended Service Plans, Instant Savings, Gift Cards, prior purchases, Atlas, Bauer, Central Machinery, CoverPro, Hercules, Predator, compressors, generators, power stations, jacks, miter saws, storage cabinets, carts, chests, or welders. Coupon cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer valid on in-stock items only. Other restrictions may apply. Valid 9/1/23 through 9/4/23.

OP
OP
SCLaunch

SCLaunch

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I'm an Inside Track member. The coupon is good for me to use today, non Inside Track members have to wait until tomorrow. 1 Single item per day is the restriction and it is good on any Badland branded item.

Looks like I'm getting an Apex 1200 this weekend for $479.

Text of the coupon with the coupon code.

Save 25% off any single item with coupon code 17195456, valid from Friday, 9/1 through Monday, 9/4.

*Limit 1 coupon per customer per day. Valid in-store and online. Coupon must be presented at time of sale. Save 25% on any single item purchased. Coupon cannot be used with the any of the following: Inside Track Club memberships, Extended Service Plans, Instant Savings, Gift Cards, prior purchases, Atlas, Bauer, Central Machinery, CoverPro, Hercules, Predator, compressors, generators, power stations, jacks, miter saws, storage cabinets, carts, chests, or welders. Coupon cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer valid on in-stock items only. Other restrictions may apply. Valid 9/1/23 through 9/4/23.
Now I just need HF to start carrying the AEV 2" spacer lift, and 37" tires!!! 😁
Sponsored