Hawaii and Pacific

Bigcee73

First Name
Carlton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Scion XB
Did you order your Gladiator from out of state? Here on big island the overland's (what I want) are close to $52-53,000 i was wondering if ordering from a mainland dealer and shipping to Hawaii would be cheaper. I know they hit you with a 4-5% tax for buying out of state.

OP
OP

J&L in Maui

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ
Did you order your Gladiator from out of state? Here on big island the overland's (what I want) are close to $52-53,000 i was wondering if ordering from a mainland dealer and shipping to Hawaii would be cheaper. I know they hit you with a 4-5% tax for buying out of state.
I ordered from jim falk. Only Jeep dealer on island. Ordering it made terms easier though. No 5k mark up.
Shipping was more too.

I looked at buying and shipping over, after ordering. No sales tax there but taxed once here as long as not registered or titled there( Arizona). Shipping would have been 1150 for matson. Way more variety to choose from kept prices reasonable.

Astephan1284

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave, 2000 TJ Sport
Happy to see a pacific Gladiator group. Sad to see so few in it :( anyone else located on Oahu?

Astephan1284

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave, 2000 TJ Sport
You can probably save some money by buying through one of the dealers in the mainland offering the gladiator forum deal. I ordered mine in Colorado and the Gladiator forum deal was currently 3% below invoice price. About 5% off MSRP. Then an additional 1% for joining tread lightly. Ended up saving me almost 8k off MSRP when it was all said and done. I feel like you should be able to get one shipped out here for cheaper than that.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
Hey,
Guam Here. It will be some time before the Gladiator has the base that the Wrangler forums have. I am going to retire in Colorado Springs in the next few years. Welcome all Islanders!

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Hey,
Guam Here. It will be some time before the Gladiator has the base that the Wrangler forums have. I am going to retire in Colorado Springs in the next few years. Welcome all Islanders!
Colorado Springs here...We'll leave the light on for you.

Glenn671

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hey,
Have you gone trailing there yet? It’s pretty epic!!!
channel 10
tank farm
Cross island

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
I wanna do cross island

alara1972

First Name
Abel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Military
Currently in Guam, moved here after three years on Oahu. One more year left and we'll see what next. My Gladiatior arrived a couple of weeks ago and it been great so far.
Sponsored