Hello from Michigan << PureMichigan >>

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
Hey guys, new JT owner (well, tomorrow anyways), looking forward to getting back into a jeep and hitting the trails after a year off. Anyone getting out to ride anytime soon? I used to lead trail rides pretty regularly and was president of a local off road club for a spell. Still have an off Roading group on fb, looking forward to getting back into jeep stuff.

Whitehall (west Michigan) / Muskegon Co.
Welcome back. 1 year off, is like you never left. JT addiction is the same as Wrangler. Enjoy your build, as you know, it's half of the fun.
Sponsored

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
Hello MICHIGAN FOLKS ,I come up to MI. a lot usually spring for the shrooms.
I hunt around ELMIRA and MANISTEE NAT. FOREST . I am also looking for a couple acres for camping and building a off grid cabin.If you know of any possible deals please let me know. It would be nice to find some local folks to do some trail riding with.
I am located 30 miles from the southwest border of MI.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Hey guys, new JT owner (well, tomorrow anyways), looking forward to getting back into a jeep and hitting the trails after a year off. Anyone getting out to ride anytime soon? I used to lead trail rides pretty regularly and was president of a local off road club for a spell. Still have an off Roading group on fb, looking forward to getting back into jeep stuff.

Whitehall (west Michigan) / Muskegon Co.
Welcome! Grand Rapids area here, also do a lot of off-roading.

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
Hello MICHIGAN FOLKS ,I come up to MI. a lot usually spring for the shrooms.
I hunt around ELMIRA and MANISTEE NAT. FOREST . I am also looking for a couple acres for camping and building a off grid cabin.If you know of any possible deals please let me know. It would be nice to find some local folks to do some trail riding with.
I am located 30 miles from the southwest border of MI.
Former Yooper here...but as they say...Once a Yooper always a Yooper. I still call it home.

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow
Occupation
Truck driver
Finally able to load a couple pics. Did a nice run Saturday, put about 50 miles on the trails. Very, VERY pleased with the JT’s performance. Here’s the run we did.

https://www.gaiagps.com/public/hnSSaEqTuF4V02g8JEhmP21r

79A51231-6B72-4D78-AE96-7FF95285639C.jpeg

A8A5E13A-D657-43BC-9335-BAECFEF985BA.jpeg

Sponsored

dajudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2001Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Network/Server Admin
Does it count if you grew up in Union Lake? (Commerce TWP)
I was supposed to be in the Sleeping Bear Dunes area this week but we had too many snow days this year and the school year got extended. (My wife is a teacher)

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Does it count if you grew up in Union Lake? (Commerce TWP)
I was supposed to be in the Sleeping Bear Dunes area this week but we had too many snow days this year and the school year got extended. (My wife is a teacher)
We know where your heart lies.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Delivery Driver
You could just come up for Saturday.

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I wish! My wife has never been up there. Since my mom moved to FL we haven't been back.
We're going up tomorrow. I'll let you know the next time we go

GWolgamott

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Person sitting in the office under the stairs, behind the bathrooms... dispensing unreliable advice based on questionable numbers
Baldwin area. About 20 minutes from tincup... usually ride around Manistee forest areas two tracks etc...

Anyone here ever go to rocks and valley? In Harrison,MI. I've not been there but was being tempted if it's worth it or not. I'm riding in a daily driver stock so wouldn't go on the harder trails, so not sure if worth going there or not? Their site, rocksandvalleys.com

Duncan

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
New JT owner from the Greater Grand Rapids Area!
I had two TJ's in the past from highschool to post college. My family is crazy with their jeeps. We had 4 Wranglers at my parents place when all of us used to live with them.
Jeep Gladiator Hello from Michigan << PureMichigan >> 10532341_10152640803474184_4914124562380610315_n
Jeep Gladiator Hello from Michigan << PureMichigan >> 12009781_10153687828224184_4226768866366606974_n

After those I wanted to get a truck and the Tacoma was the best thing around. Had a 2017 TRD Pro Taco for quite a few years but always missed my jeeps. Just can't beat taking the top and doors off. My brother ended up purchasing a 2018 JLUR and after test driving it, I got a little jealous and wanted a Jeep again. Still wanted a pickup truck so I started looking for a Gladiator.

New to me, 2021 JT Mojave with 32k miles. Picked it up from a LaFontaine in Lansing and loving every second of owning it.

Jeep Gladiator Hello from Michigan << PureMichigan >> IMG_3373~2
Jeep Gladiator Hello from Michigan << PureMichigan >> IMG_3374

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
New JT owner from the Greater Grand Rapids Area!
I had two TJ's in the past from highschool to post college. My family is crazy with their jeeps. We had 4 Wranglers at my parents place when all of us used to live with them.

After those I wanted to get a truck and the Tacoma was the best thing around. Had a 2017 TRD Pro Taco for quite a few years but always missed my jeeps. Just can't beat taking the top and doors off. My brother ended up purchasing a 2018 JLUR and after test driving it, I got a little jealous and wanted a Jeep again. Still wanted a pickup truck so I started looking for a Gladiator.

New to me, 2021 JT Mojave with 32k miles. Picked it up from a LaFontaine in Lansing and loving every second of owning it.

Welcome aboard ,nice
Sponsored