GLADI8R

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
On another thread, I posted:
I couldn't figure out why the tires sidewall looked so small, should have known.
Per EAW:
"2'' LIFT, 35'' NITTO RIDGE GRAPPLERS, 20'' BLACK RHINO HARD ALLOYS"
A close up pic on their site shows these as 35x12.5r20
I removed the link as it's now dead, appears to be sold.

Glad my Black Rhino's are 17s.:like:
I went with this same wheel when I ordered last week. I'm going with Armory 20's with 35x12.50 Ridge Grapplers as well. I don't rock crawl and it will only see light off-road use so other than a rougher ride, I think they're perfect for what I need. I almost went with 17" wheels but like the looks of 20's on a 35 tire.
Sponsored

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Are any of you worried about the rear driver side tire potentially hitting the exhaust? When I checked a few out the pipe was clearly visible. Made me wonder if putting 35's on would be a good idea or not, the tire would be damn close to the pipe, and the heat transfer may be too much.

I was hoping someone has already done this but I haven't been able to find anyone yet.

My Gladiator is ordered so i'm hoping I can get an answer before it comes in so I can have my 35's ready haha

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
There are pictures of 35s mounted in the spare tire slot under the bed.

Sshec152

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator, 2007 bmw 335i
I went with this same wheel when I ordered last week. I'm going with Armory 20's with 35x12.50 Ridge Grapplers as well. I don't rock crawl and it will only see light off-road use so other than a rougher ride, I think they're perfect for what I need. I almost went with 17" wheels but like the looks of 20's on a 35 tire.
Hey man, did you happen to take any pictures?

DaddyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
Black Rhino wheels are confusing to say the least.....I love the Abrams, but in the 17" wheel the "lip" is only about 2.5" deep. On the 18" and 20" wheel, the lip is 4" deep. I have NO CLUE as to how they do this since on that wheel (Abrams) they are ALL 9.5" wide, with a 4.54" backspace and an 18mm offset. I think the deeper lip on these wheel looks awesome, but the 2.5" wheel looses some of its appeal, and since I already bought the 35" Cepek EXP's i'm kinda locked in
Sponsored