Harker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Harker Outdoors
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! I just live up in North Ogden. I'll have to check these out.
We'd love to have you come by the shop and have a look sometime!
Sponsored

Zonk

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Wrangler
Hatch + quick screw-in leg system of some sort = Harker Camp Table!

OP
OP
HarkerOutdoors

HarkerOutdoors

First Name
Harker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Harker Outdoors
Vehicle Showcase
Hatch + quick screw-in leg system of some sort = Harker Camp Table!
Great minds think alike!

See the table the stove and lantern are sitting on? That's the EDC rear hatch!

The cables and brackets are included in the Speed Table option for $199. It gives you 10+ square feet of instant table top which, as you know, comes at a huge premium while camping. A must-have!

Jeep Gladiator Hi, We're Harker Outdoors! We build Expedition Driven Campers for Jeep Gladiator. IMG_1290.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Hi, We're Harker Outdoors! We build Expedition Driven Campers for Jeep Gladiator. 3kyhdJlxSr2aRDH1SBbXRw

Jeep Gladiator Hi, We're Harker Outdoors! We build Expedition Driven Campers for Jeep Gladiator. IMG_1220.JPG

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
$500 reserves your build date, and is applied to your total build price. Your deposit is refundable until your build start date.

The remainder of your balance is due on your build start date.

I'm attaching an options sheet below:

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 3.54.06 PM.png

Thanks!

Cam
Harker Outdoors
[email protected]
Great minds think alike!

The cables and brackets are included in the Speed Table option for $199. It gives you 10+ square feet of instant table top which, as you know, comes at a huge premium while camping. A must-have!

Jeep Gladiator Hi, We're Harker Outdoors! We build Expedition Driven Campers for Jeep Gladiator. IMG_1220.JPG

Now that's ingenious...about how long does it take to disconnect and set-up as the table? Also, for higher lifted jeeps, can the table be configured to sit lower?

OP
OP
HarkerOutdoors

HarkerOutdoors

First Name
Harker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Harker Outdoors
Vehicle Showcase
Now that's ingenious...about how long does it take to disconnect and set-up as the table? Also, for higher lifted jeeps, can the table be configured to sit lower?
Speed Table setup time is 20-30 seconds between removal from the camper to having the table set up.

For taller Jeeps it would just require a longer bracket and cables which we could do as a custom item. As you can see from the pictures you would also have to start contending with the fender if you come down too much further.

Cam
Harker Outdoors
[email protected]

Sponsored

Mikey_89

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hi! Love the concept. Definitely going to keep an eye on this. Have you thought about putting a pass-through window, with a seal around the window, to be able to access the cab of whatever truck it is put on? At least for those trucks with rear windows.

Islandsurfer

First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hi! Love the concept. Definitely going to keep an eye on this. Have you thought about putting a pass-through window, with a seal around the window, to be able to access the cab of whatever truck it is put on? At least for those trucks with rear windows.
Thats on the option list for $399.

Troop

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition Rubicon
Hi, nice utilitarian look that matches Jeep. I also like how it doesn't sit too high over the cab and you keep your tailgate. Any pictures with it all closed up and ready for the road? Also looks like freedom panels can still be taken off?

OP
OP
HarkerOutdoors

HarkerOutdoors

First Name
Harker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Harker Outdoors
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, nice utilitarian look that matches Jeep. I also like how it doesn't sit too high over the cab and you keep your tailgate. Any pictures with it all closed up and ready for the road? Also looks like freedom panels can still be taken off?
Thank you!

Yes, the freedom panels can come on/off with EDC installed

Here's a few pictures:

Best!

Cam
Harker Outdoors
[email protected]
Jeep Gladiator Hi, We're Harker Outdoors! We build Expedition Driven Campers for Jeep Gladiator. IMG_0375
Jeep Gladiator Hi, We're Harker Outdoors! We build Expedition Driven Campers for Jeep Gladiator. IMG_0928
Jeep Gladiator Hi, We're Harker Outdoors! We build Expedition Driven Campers for Jeep Gladiator. IMG_0964

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Great minds think alike!

Jeep Gladiator Hi, We're Harker Outdoors! We build Expedition Driven Campers for Jeep Gladiator. IMG_0964

Can an awning be placed on the rack to cover the table area?

Sponsored

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor
I'm a fan. With all of the searching I've done, this setup is one of the best I've found, at least for our use needs. While I love our current RTT setup, there's a strong chance I'll be switching over to this before long.

I'd love to swing by and check one out in person and talk through some specifics when I'm up your way this summer.

DebT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Can an awning be placed on the rack to cover the table area?
Yes, you should be able to attach an awning to the table side on or above the L Track. I just bought an awning but haven’t installed it yet. I’m not certain which side I want to put it on though. I’ll post a photo after I install it.

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
Do you guys primarily do buisness with Facebook or email? Because I cant ever get thru to your website.

Jeep Gladiator Hi, We're Harker Outdoors! We build Expedition Driven Campers for Jeep Gladiator. Harker.JPG

OP
OP
HarkerOutdoors

HarkerOutdoors

First Name
Harker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Harker Outdoors
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a fan. With all of the searching I've done, this setup is one of the best I've found, at least for our use needs. While I love our current RTT setup, there's a strong chance I'll be switching over to this before long.

I'd love to swing by and check one out in person and talk through some specifics when I'm up your way this summer.
Thank you for the kind words. We think you'll love it! You're welcome to come by anytime. I'll PM you some contact info. Let's chat.

Best!

Cam
Harker Outdoors
[email protected]

OP
OP
HarkerOutdoors

HarkerOutdoors

First Name
Harker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Harker Outdoors
Vehicle Showcase
Do you guys primarily do buisness with Facebook or email? Because I cant ever get thru to your website.
You caught us updating the website! It should be back up for you now. You can reach us here via DM or Facebook/Instagram/Email

Thanks!

Cam
Harker Outdoors
[email protected]
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.