Sponsored

Hoist: Lange or Bestop

pkings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
Yes I know I can go to hardware store and rig one together myself for much cheaper, not looking to do that. Anyone here get the Lange or Bestop hoist and if so how do you like it?
Sponsored

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I have the Lange. Really like it. I had one for my JK as well. When I traded my JK I just needed a new rear hook from Lange to convert it to my JT.

jplive

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave-99 Jeep TJ-12 Buick Enclave
I have the Lange. Really like it. I had one for my JK as well. When I traded my JK I just needed a new rear hook from Lange to convert it to my JT.
Do you have any more info/pics of how you modified your hoist? I have an old TJ hoist a top in storage due to moving and just bought a JT Mojave and think I could modify the old one for the truck top.

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Do you have any more info/pics of how you modified your hoist? I have an old TJ hoist a top in storage due to moving and just bought a JT Mojave and think I could modify the old one for the truck top.
I really didn't modify it. Lange offers the hook to convert from JK/JL to JT. Its a simple plug and play.

Sponsored

jplive

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave-99 Jeep TJ-12 Buick Enclave
I really didn't modify it. Lange offers the hook to convert from JK/JL to JT. Its a simple plug and play.
Thanks, just seems the long bottom of the "T" section would be to long for the Gladiator top. I guess the hook slides on the bottom "T" section?

this piece

Jeep Gladiator Hoist: Lange or Bestop 1632766928182

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
I took my Lange jku version and revised it for the jt… the long bar in the middle was easy… just had to make a hole closer together for it to snap in place. I found some threaded rod (that matched lange’s) and a connector at Home Depot and made my hook longer. To make it pretty I wrapped black tape around the rod sections.

Jeep Gladiator Hoist: Lange or Bestop A1248D97-D4EA-432A-A67E-33EA465CAAB4

E2A04BDB-2F90-4477-8BC9-BE7D3E8DC557.jpeg
Sponsored