Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I would but I don't need a short wave antenna :CWL:
Honestly, it has crossed my mind that I could dual-purpose the the limb risers as an HF antenna by using my radio antenna tuner. I think that comes from dim memories of a past life where I was responsible for keeping the 30-odd radios on the aircraft I used to fly on working (along with computer and displays and air conditioning and all manner of other gear). I am given pause, however, thinking about having a hundred watts of RF emanating from an antenna a few feet from me (Index 1, 2, 4 and 12. Index 3 and 26 are also HF, but of a probe vs longwire configuration) ....

Jeep Gladiator "How fast will it go?" IMG_20200504_013219
Sponsored

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
Was in a grocery store parking lot and some lady with a mask (of course) pushed her full cart over to the car next to my Gladiator.

She said, "nice Jeep - I like that!" :clap:

And I thanked her. She then asked me, "how fast will it go?" :facepalm: :whatsgoingon:

I was stunned for a moment not understanding why anyone would ask such a question. I told her I've driven it 80-90MPH with no issues. I guessed right as she wasn't asking about 0-60 or ¼ mile :jk: times.

She said, "good, I'd like to get something like that" never explaining why she was concerned about how fast it'll go.

If I was asked to list all the questions I'd get about my Jeeps, that's not one that would ever make the list.

So, how fast is it, and you do realize you could have purchased a Tacoma for less?

ShikGluon

First Name
Zaza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Punk'n
Haha.. I got mine up to 96 mph on my last road trip. :D

Was testing the limit that I saw they added to the sheet you get when you custom order and they send you the status. It's posted on the forum somewhere, I can search for mine if you reeeaaally want me to. :D

Buy yeah, 96 mph :rock:

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Put a set of these on your Gladiator. I guarantee you that will no longer be the first question you're asked ...

Jeep Gladiator "How fast will it go?" IMG_20200504_013219
I split a bird almost in half with the ones I had on my JkU, poor bird never knew what hit him.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I have only had mine up to 90 mph so far. I'm sure the wife has push the limits in it. Everytime I get in to drive it the gas mileage is about .4-.5 MPGs less after she has driven it. She drives the 5.0 most of the time so she drives it like it's on a drag strip

Tempazim

First Name
Azim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
I got up to 96mph, stock JT sport s, was going really smoothly until I saw how fast I was going and slowed down.
Sponsored