m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Love the build! How are you liking the new clutch? I have no current plans to replace mine but when it goes I think I’ll upgrade. Thanks!
I love it. Best mod ever! I tow and off road and it’s so much better !! I got caught in bumper to bumper traffic for 15 minutes on a steep hill after a baseball game and it performed perfectly. Backing a trailer (not riding the clutch) used to smoke the stock clutch - no issues now. It was pricey but you use your clutch on every drive so it’s worth it.
Sponsored

Matt Paxson

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jk, 2020 jt, 99 tj, 96 xj
Jeep Gladiator How it started...and how it's going. Post yours! D17CF3A4-2FE5-4A40-87CB-0EE86E53B4D7
Jeep Gladiator How it started...and how it's going. Post yours! 68220301-F92D-4509-B71F-C645F1AFBB1A

Bought stock Launch Edition, was really missing my Rubi LJ. Started with BFG 37s and put together a Bastard lift with Mopar control arms and components and 3 1/2 springs. Working on under body armor and a winch.

Last edited:

SJD23

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I love it. Best mod ever! I tow and off road and it’s so much better !! I got caught in bumper to bumper traffic for 15 minutes on a steep hill after a baseball game and it performed perfectly. Backing a trailer (not riding the clutch) used to smoke the stock clutch - no issues now. It was pricey but you use your clutch on every drive so it’s worth it.
Great to hear/know! I’ll definitely be doing that when the time comes then, I’m not wild about the current clutch at all. How much did the whole thing run you if you don’t mind me asking?

Sponsored

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Great to hear/know! I’ll definitely be doing that when the time comes then, I’m not wild about the current clutch at all. How much did the whole thing run you if you don’t mind me asking?
I think it ended up about $2,300 installed. I got an early production model without the hydraulics and later got the upgraded hydraulics that now comes with the kit so that added a little extra shop time/cost and an extra trip. Good luck ! You won’t be disappointed.

Jonathan G

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Rocket surgeon
Ordered 11/20. Took delivery 03/21. It's been a fun journey. Looking forward to 2023.

Jeep Gladiator How it started...and how it's going. Post yours! IMG_0247

What caused you to ditch the rack in favor of the hard cap? Deliberating about how to finish off my own bed among rack + tonneau, rack + soft cap, or what you ended up with.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
What caused you to ditch the rack in favor of the hard cap? Deliberating about how to finish off my own bed among rack + tonneau, rack + soft cap, or what you ended up with.
Had a tonneau, needed more space/storage. Rack was great. Held a lot of gear but everything is exposed. Not very fun cleaning up after winter camping trips. Also not very convenient if you want to stop somewhere for dinner or just to explore a town along your trips. The canopy provides protection from the elements as well as would be thief.

20230108_144705.jpg

20230108_144649.jpg

Sponsored

Jonathan G

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Rocket surgeon
Looks great. Does it require any drilling to install?