Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Financial Professional
That’s awesome dude! Congrats.
Hope you have many enjoyable miles,
Make sure some of them are driving to see your parents!;)

I will have many enjoyable miles both to see my parents and explore!

Thanks man!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chris_M

Chris_M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Professional
Congrats! Sounds like you have great parents. Not only paid but went through the hassle to get it to you. Don't forget that as they get older ;)

Unfortunately for me, you brought up old memories. I didn't even get a new bicycle when I was younger. :crying:

Thank you so much! Yeah they are the best!

And I am so sorry :(

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Very nice! Hopefully one day I am in the position to buy my parents nice shit for putting up with me and then later on get my daughter nice shit.....for putting up with me haha

OP
OP
Chris_M

Chris_M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Professional
Very nice! Hopefully one day I am in the position to buy my parents nice shit for putting up with me and then later on get my daughter nice shit.....for putting up with me haha

Haha yeah I hope that I can return the favor and do the same for my kids one day!

Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Being a parent is a cool thing, super parents there , I bet they felt a lot better then you did!!
I built a house in 2018, and my daughter and son in-law needed to relocate to a school district with provisions for special needs so we set them up as best as we could in our existing house on three acres of woods and a stream built by my myself with friends and family in 1985. They are thrilled and my six year old grandson Eli, talks of buying it from mom and dad when he is older....yup being a parent is pretty cool!.....Jack

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Being a parent is a cool thing, super parents there , I bet they felt a lot better then you did!!
I built a house in 2018, and my daughter and son in-law needed to relocate to a school district with provisions for special needs so we set them up as best as we could in our existing house on three acres of woods and a stream built by my myself with friends and family in 1985. They are thrilled and my six year old grandson Eli, talks of buying it from mom and dad when he is older....yup being a parent is pretty cool!.....Jack
It was fun until daughter hit teenage years. It will return to fun when she leaves those teenage years. Right now we are the scourge of the earth (LOL)

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape, 2008 VW GTI
Haha, grats. Careful man, if I had this thing I'd have wrecked it and hurt people at your age! Anyone here over 30 probably has friends who died cause of stupid motor stuff. I look at 17-26 as me being lucky rather than good.

Fuck. I really am a dad.

Have fun with this amazing piece of toy.
Sponsored