OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I think I saw somewhere that less than 900 Punk'n were made
Interesting. I live in a pretty small rural area. There are two Punk'n and three Gators I see on a regular basis. Have seen several others when traveling. Nacho I haven't seen a single one on the roads anywhere. Just saw my first one in a different area parked at a house a few weeks ago. Must have not been a popular color to order around here. I'm good with that.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that one says metallic though. Makes me think more mojito like. And why Gobi? it was just ran. I like being a rare guy running around.
My guess is someone messed up the description. Just like how the swatch for Firecracker Red is wrong.

Jeep Gladiator I might have found the full 2022 Gladiator color list!!! 3B7BDA0A-894D-4B0A-8A5B-00FF200D2A1A

I wouldn't think they would do Gecko and then a Gecko metallic. Would make more sense to give a metallic version of Gecko it's own unique name. But I may be wrong. It's been known to happen. Lol

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
The order guide actually says Gecko Pearl coat. I haven't seen a Gecko up close, but it could be a pearl instead of a metallic.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The order guide actually says Gecko Pearl coat. I haven't seen a Gecko up close, but it could be a pearl instead of a metallic.
And the window stickers say Gecko clear-coat

Jeep Gladiator I might have found the full 2022 Gladiator color list!!! 3B016A22-7A69-4A17-97A8-3BDF2CF0FFB0

JeeperPeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave, Mustang Mach-e
I like my Gobi, but I would rather it remain a bit rarer. I don’t want to see it come back.
I actually bought a used Gobi after being disappointed by the initial color list that came out. I’m still happy with the purchase but I would definitely be a little disappointed if I could have ordered exactly what I wanted. Adding that darn trail cam aftermarket seems like too much of a mess.

Sponsored

Victoryrider78

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales / Operations Support
I would love to see a dark blue. Maybe Patriot blue from the Rams? I like my Sting Gray, but its everywhere, and I like Hydro, but I think Hydro is just a bit TOO blue for me. Maybe I'll just wait for 2023...

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I would love to see a dark blue. Maybe Patriot blue from the Rams? I like my Sting Gray, but its everywhere, and I like Hydro, but I think Hydro is just a bit TOO blue for me. Maybe I'll just wait for 2023...
Sting Gray is a great color, but it might be the most common - even more than black.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray is a great color, but it might be the most common - even more than black.
Awesome color but they ran it for way too long. Going into it's 5th model year. On top of that it was on the Grand Cherokee, Cherokee, Compass and Renegade. And Dodge had Destroyer Gray (same paint code) on everything from mini vans to the Journey. Cant throw a stick around here without hitting a Sting Gray or Destroyer Gray.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
I think I saw somewhere that less than 900 Punk'n were made
Yeah, dammit…
When I purchased, I wanted Punk’n, and there weren’t any within 500 miles.

…I like Hydro, but I think Hydro is just a bit TOO blue for me.
I tell folks to look for the VERY BLUE Jeep pickup.

Kevin

Victoryrider78

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales / Operations Support
Awesome color but they ran it for way too long. Going into it's 5th model year. On top of that it was on the Grand Cherokee, Cherokee, Compass and Renegade. And Dodge had Destroyer Gray (same paint code) on everything from mini vans to the Journey. Cant throw a stick around here without hitting a Sting Gray or Destroyer Gray.
Yea there is actually a couple of Sting Gray Sport S's in my area with almost the same set up. Its annoying. I need more mods to separate from the group. I just need to explain that to the wife... :CWL:

Sponsored

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Awesome color but they ran it for way too long. Cant throw a stick around here without hitting a Sting Gray or Destroyer Gray.
Keep in mind while we're Jeep nerds who want cool colors and exclusivity, the average person just sees a vehicle that they want in a color that they want (which in the 21st century seems to be mostly black, white, or grey).

The Stellantis bean counters then tell manufacturing to pump out the most popular colors to maximize sales.

I do though applaud Jeep for continuing the annual limited color palate as it makes owning a Jeep, especially a Wrangler or Gladiator, just a little bit "different". I'm already praying Jeep brings back Punk'N before 2026 as my son has already claimed my Gator.

Frank...

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 6-speed
Gobi was discontinued just as I was looking into the Gladiators. Ordered a red Sport S knowing that if Gobi ever came back I’d be trading it in. Bring on the Gobi!

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
Keep in mind while we're Jeep nerds who want cool colors and exclusivity, the average person just sees a vehicle that they want in a color that they want (which in the 21st century seems to be mostly black, white, or grey).

The Stellantis bean counters then tell manufacturing to pump out the most popular colors to maximize sales.

I do though applaud Jeep for continuing the annual limited color palate as it makes owning a Jeep, especially a Wrangler or Gladiator, just a little bit "different". I'm already praying Jeep brings back Punk'N before 2026 as my son has already claimed my Gator.
Ford had 6 different grays to choose from when I bought my 2020 F150.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
I was hoping Gator would come back. Ready to order a diesel and was hoping for that color as one of their limited choices this year.

COmtnbiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ; 2022 Sport S JT
I wanted a dark blue, since Hydro was too "metallic". Ended up ordering Firecracker since I have only seen one in 2021 in my area. Rest are sting gray/white.
Sponsored