Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I had noticed the same issue with my passanger side taillight, along with a little bit of moisture inside. I PM'd them thru this forum and got a reply and replacement set up to be sent to me within a few hours. No hassle whatsoever. I experienced great customer service.

@californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator diesel, 1977 cj5 LS swapped
I had noticed the same issue with my passanger side taillight, along with a little bit of moisture inside. I PM'd them thru this forum and got a reply and replacement set up to be sent to me within a few hours. No hassle whatsoever. I experienced great customer service.
It seems like a fire got lit under their butt and customer service is going much better.

It was a dumpster fire for a bit. I am looking at a set but hoping the issues get worked out first.

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
I am very pleased with @ORACLElights customer service. Just a simple email to them and Brittany made everything right. I was polite, asked a question about replacement, and she was polite back to me. Product replacement was shipped out the next day. The website has really boomed in the past year, and now my 1st experience with customer service has been great.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I am very pleased with @ORACLElights customer service. Just a simple email to them and Brittany made everything right. I was polite, asked a question about replacement, and she was polite back to me. Product replacement was shipped out the next day. The website has really boomed in the past year, and now my 1st experience with customer service has been great.
Great to hear!! Thank you so much for posting your feedback!
Sponsored