Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I'd like to see more.
I would narrow your content down as far as the video goes. The install, the test, the results, final thoughts. It was kinda laid out like that already but I'd like to see you guys dial it in. I would focus less on just trying to push the limits of the truck borderline breaking it and just enjoy it and bring people along for the ride. :)

OP
OP
RecoveringBanker

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
St. Clair, Michigan (45 Min North of Detroit)
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
  • Banned
I'd like to see more.
I would narrow your content down as far as the video goes. The install, the test, the results, final thoughts. It was kinda laid out like that already but I'd like to see you guys dial it in. I would focus less on just trying to push the limits of the truck borderline breaking it and just enjoy it and bring people along for the ride. :)
Great feedback, last video is very specific about pricing and how to read an invoice. Next video is very detailed about the options that come on Gladiator and the difference between it and the Wrangler JLU.

Thanks again, make sure to subscribe, and if you want TEXT NOTIFICATIONS Text: JEEP To: 484848

DD842064-3812-4F72-BDAB-EBD80D43BAF6.jpeg

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Great feedback, last video is very specific about pricing and how to read an invoice. Next video is very detailed about the options that come on Gladiator and the difference between it and the Wrangler JLU.

Thanks again, make sure to subscribe, and if you want TEXT NOTIFICATIONS Text: JEEP To: 484848

DD842064-3812-4F72-BDAB-EBD80D43BAF6.jpeg
Im subbed bro. :)

OP
OP
RecoveringBanker

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
St. Clair, Michigan (45 Min North of Detroit)
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
  • Banned

Sponsored

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Glad to

Glad to hear, have literally hundreds of hours of content and probably thousands of photos of our Gladiator. Editing takes SO MUCH TIME. But working on getting it out weekly.
I have a YT channel too but I can never think of anything to do content wise. my life is too boring. lol