First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Nope. Been busy woth work and kids. Supercharger is still sitting in a box in the garage. Probably going to drop it at a shop in july and get it done while i have to travel a bunch.
Sponsored

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Damn he still isn't accepting orders.

On my CTS-V I did a larger, ported TB, and the difference was huge.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I had another member with a larger throttle body on his Magnuson. It was a manual. The extra airflow is great, the down side is the thrttle body runs off a variable gain PID closed loop control. Woththe supercharger, my tune personally jas those gains wicked up so to speak, in order to be able to account for the bypass valve turning on and off in rapid succession. If you have driven my progression of tunes you will notice surge gets better with each one as I gather data and do the math to tweak that PID control. The throttle body stability, is a razors edge with a manual bypass supercharger. Throwing something at it different that stock can provoke it to become unstable. The good news, my latest tunes have a trans tune of my own development, almost from scratch. The side effect has been a bit of a jump off the line as torque is elevated for cruising in the higher gears at rediculous low rpm. The last couple weeks I have been working on a new camshaft routine to smooth things out. Awesome sideeffect is it reduces throttle instability by a fair amount, and also sounds cool 😉 couple weeks I hope to have it ready for distribution. Fair warning thinks get a bit noisy as the controller learns its new routine.
Sponsored