Sponsored

Immature Bronco “Adults” @ Moab

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
the bronco is completely nondescript and derivative. it looks like a mashup of every other cute ute out there. in person it looks like some offering from Kia. it's also way smaller in person than I expected it to be.
Sponsored

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
physician
are you sure you aren't referring to the Bronco Sport (competitor for the jeep renegade) that has been out and around for about a month or two.

the full Bronco is bigger than the JL and JLU and typical body on frame, looks a lot like a wrangler.

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
If you waved at every Jeep in Moab you'd never touch the steering wheel. Too many to bother. Same way in CO compared to the east coast.
I get that at an event or location. I do wish that they would do a pin map so we could see who is out there, there seem to be a TON of Gladiators in my area.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I have seen a few baby broncos in the wild out here... reminds me of the new renegade. It's now wheeling season in Colorado Springs. Hope to see you on the trail. Always down to get a crew together.

In Colorado Springs, almost every Jeep driver waves at me when I'm in my JT. And if I wave first, they almost always wave back.

Haven't seen an new Broncos in the wild. But we do have a lot of Gen I and Gen 2 Broncos in Colorado and they seem like a good bunch here.

OP
OP
AZCooWhip

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
If you waved at every Jeep in Moab you'd never touch the steering wheel. Too many to bother. Same way in CO compared to the east coast.
Exactly this, especially during EJS. Was there all week. After the first day it was like ahhhhh F it. You get out on trails and around town and everyone was your friend.
Sponsored