Sponsored

Installed Oracle Oculus Bi-LED headlights..and Fog lights and Diode Dynamics side marker bulbs

Chance575

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C
Occupation
D
Plug in play, put a set in my wife’s JLR and it took about 30 minutes to install them. Only comment she had was the beam was a little blue looking.
Sponsored

Hockeypilot44

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler
How are these holding up? Im thinking about getting these lights and fog lights without the halo. Everything is plug and play from what I read, have you had any issues? Thanks
I installed the bi-oculus lights with the halo and fogs without the halo. I have a sport s with max tow option (plastic bumper). Installing the headlights was as straight forward as video. Installing the fog lights was a pain. I had to remove the plastic skid plate and all the plastic trim to get to the fog lights. The fog light install itself was just 3 bolts and an electrical connection, no big deal. The hard part was the plastic trim. Lots of plastic clips to remove and a few bolts. Hint: The plastic skid plate has to come off first. I did this install almost a year ago. I've had no issues. So far, I'm glad I did it and would recommend. If you have steel bumper, fog light install is probably easier.

jmangarland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willy's
I installed the bi-oculus lights with the halo and fogs without the halo. I have a sport s with max tow option (plastic bumper). Installing the headlights was as straight forward as video. Installing the fog lights was a pain. I had to remove the plastic skid plate and all the plastic trim to get to the fog lights. The fog light install itself was just 3 bolts and an electrical connection, no big deal. The hard part was the plastic trim. Lots of plastic clips to remove and a few bolts. Hint: The plastic skid plate has to come off first. I did this install almost a year ago. I've had no issues. So far, I'm glad I did it and would recommend. If you have steel bumper, fog light install is probably easier.
I'm glad to hear this. I was worried about having issues from going to the stock halogen lights to these and having issues

jmangarland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willy's
I just installed my lights, and they are nice! I know they say fogging is normal and it will go away but dang mine def fogged up more than i thought it would. Hopefully after running them a while it goes away. My fog lights should be in tomorrow so hopefully I can get them on this weekend. Thanks for the tip on the skid plate!

Hockeypilot44

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler
I just installed my lights, and they are nice! I know they say fogging is normal and it will go away but dang mine def fogged up more than i thought it would. Hopefully after running them a while it goes away. My fog lights should be in tomorrow so hopefully I can get them on this weekend. Thanks for the tip on the skid plate!
I don't remember mine fogging up. I know they aren't fogged now. Fwiw, I haven't regretted this mod once. I spent months pondering the best way to upgrade my headlights and whether I should do it. Once I did it, I've never looked back. Good luck on fog light install. Buy a $15 trim piece removal kit on amazon if you don't have one. You'll need it.

Rdizz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland North Edition
It has been a couple of years since you did your original install, how are they holding up? Any issues, water leaking, fogging, dead Lights etc etc?
Sponsored