Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
New Jeep® Adventure Academy to Provide Essential Off-roading Instruction to Jeep 4x4 Owners and Enthusiasts
  • Jeep® Adventure Academy to provide hands-on, off-road driving instruction for any Jeep 4x4 owner, novice to advanced
  • Seasoned instructors from Jeep Jamboree USA to lead in-depth instruction at three locations across the country, beginning in October

jeep-adventure-academy-offroad-driving-school-jpeg.jpg

September 18, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® brand will introduce its first-ever Jeep Adventure Academy to provide hands-on, off-road driving instruction to Jeep 4x4 owners. Beginning this October, the Jeep Adventure Academy will take place in select locations across the country and will be led by off-roading experts and prominent instructors from Jeep Jamboree USA. Participants will learn off-roading basics and even more about their Jeep brand vehicle’s legendary capability, while building confidence and connections within the Jeep brand community of adventure seekers.

“Off-roading is a rite of passage for Jeep 4x4 owners and the new Jeep Adventure Academy will provide key knowledge every off-roader can use for hitting the trails,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand, FCA - North America. “The new Jeep Adventure Academy underscores the Jeep brand’s commitment to delivering Jeep 4x4 vehicles that provide owners with a sense of capability, safety and security to handle any condition or adventure with confidence.”

Jeep Adventure Academy classes will focus on several essential areas of off-roading instruction, including 4x4 system basics, driving techniques, trail etiquette, vehicle preparation and equipment, how to properly read terrain and challenging obstacles, safety tips and more.

The Jeep Adventure Academy will take place during the first three weeks in October at the following locations:
Registration is available at jeepadventureacademy.com. A one-day session starts at $99 and requires Jeep 4x4 vehicle ownership. The academy sessions will be led by professional staff from Jeep Jamboree USA, an organization that has been conducting off-road adventures since 1953.
Sponsored

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Looks like Jeep has been paying attention to what ford is doing.

Sponsored

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
The wife and I are signed up for the Hollister Hills one - looking forward to it!

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
I would do it if it came to Ma, NH, OR southern ME. my experience in 4 wheel drive is in the snow on pavement and sometimes with a plow. I need the Academy!

Sponsored

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
I just signed up for the Missouri one. It's about time Jeep came here. My second Jeep and I've never been to a Jamboree event.

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
I find it interesting that the Hollister event is $199 where the other two are $99. California gets price gouged again.
Yeah, that almost made us not sign up - but then we decided that since it falls on our 49th wedding anniversary and we usually can't think of what to buy for each other so we said "what the heck - let's do it!" :like:

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Wow... Went to register for the one in Michigan and it's already closed/full.
Sponsored