Sponsored

Is there a PDF or chilton mechanic manual for the JT yet?

Stonesolo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport S
Occupation
Printer
Is a downloadable manual out there somewhere...preferably a shop manual.
Sponsored

Chance575

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C
Occupation
D
It appears ALLDATA has 2020 gas engine available. $20 for one month, $60 a year or they have a three year deal.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Chilton/Haynes also does not release any updates or new manuals until a vehicle is almost or already has gone into the next generation change and then they will do the last generation manual on it. Even then, the complication of vehicles has gone up to a point where the Chilton/Haynes manuals leave a lot out.

You can get a OEM one for $129 from Chrysler Tech Authority on USB.

https://www.techauthority.com/en-us/products/81-370-20083-SUSB

You can also get a subscription to Tech Authority for a few days and download to PDF a lot of what most will need for the job at hand. Downloading everything would require days if not weeks of work and would be very time consuming.

Days of getting bootlegged and "Free" complete PDF copies are fewer and far between because many of the OEM's have been clamping down on those who do it under copyright protection.

OP
OP
Stonesolo

Stonesolo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport S
Occupation
Printer
Chilton/Haynes also does not release any updates or new manuals until a vehicle is almost or already has gone into the next generation change and then they will do the last generation manual on it. Even then, the complication of vehicles has gone up to a point where the Chilton/Haynes manuals leave a lot out.

You can get a OEM one for $129 from Chrysler Tech Authority on USB.

https://www.techauthority.com/en-us/products/81-370-20083-SUSB

You can also get a subscription to Tech Authority for a few days and download to PDF a lot of what most will need for the job at hand. Downloading everything would require days if not weeks of work and would be very time consuming.

Days of getting bootlegged and "Free" complete PDF copies are fewer and far between because many of the OEM's have been clamping down on those who do it under copyright protection.
Yea...searching for pdf's come up zilch.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Yea...searching for pdf's come up zilch.
Up until about 5 years ago or so, you could find a website or even CD's on Ebay with the factory manuals on PDF.

From what I understand, it started with Toyota clamping down and enforcing their copyright protection and took legal action against those people. Then the other makes started the same.

Can get away posting short snippet PDFs from them but complete manual bootlegs are next to impossible to find. Even the USB I linked earlier, I think has to be run from the USB itself and not copied to a host computer and run separate so that discourages copying and sharing also.

JohnFinx

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, $129 for the usb, and it doesn't include the wiring diagrams. That's probably what I would be looking at the most.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Wow, $129 for the usb, and it doesn't include the wiring diagrams. That's probably what I would be looking at the most.
The JL wiring diagrams can be had, somewhere on the Wrangler sister site they are available.

I believe they are around 97% matching.
Sponsored