OP
jhale1800

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
it's good, you are gonna love it
We have loved our Jeep. Had no Idea what we were signing ourselves up for purchasing our first Jeep, but it's been a fun 65,000+ miles and counting!

Jeep Gladiator Is this the best deal on a Gladiator? JeepWave

Jeep Gladiator Is this the best deal on a Gladiator? 1706708706232

Jeep Gladiator Is this the best deal on a Gladiator? 1706708746151

Jeep Gladiator Is this the best deal on a Gladiator? 1706708762184

Jeep Gladiator Is this the best deal on a Gladiator? 1706708775053

Jeep Gladiator Is this the best deal on a Gladiator? 1706708787131

Jeep Gladiator Is this the best deal on a Gladiator? 1706708797385

Our Jeep has taken us to 37 states plus D.C. and Canada. It's earned 18 Jeep Badge of Honors. It's gotten our family home when snowmageddon left roads closed and lined with stuck vehicles.
I'd agree with you, I'd say we've loved it!

KevinM60

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
CAD/CAM
We have loved our Jeep. Had no Idea what we were signing ourselves up for purchasing our first Jeep, but it's been a fun 65,000+ miles and counting!

Our Jeep has taken us to 37 states plus D.C. and Canada. It's earned 18 Jeep Badge of Honors. It's gotten our family home when snowmageddon left roads closed and lined with stuck vehicles.
I am in the same "boat".
I've wanted a Wrangler for over a decade so when I finally figured to go for it the Gladi was gaining popularity, especially in my view, so when I went for it in May '23 and decided on a Mojave I had no idea what I was jumping into and I am amazed at what this thing can do.
It is mainly our weekend getaway vehicle and is serving it's purpose above and beyond.

Tatanka

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
M.E.

Awesome pics and sounds like it's been an epic adventure to this point! This our 3rd Jeep (first JT) and it's by far been our favorite. We bought our overland just over a year ago and have logged about 17K miles with lots of road trips around the NE. Ours still looks mostly like yours in the first pic, but hoping to do lift and tires this summer. Keep enjoying the (s)miles!
Sponsored