First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Luis, it would appear that you have spent a couple dollars modding your rig. Nice pic!
Wish was mine. This build was made by @TTEChris. I saw this big boy growing from stock till what its standing now.
It was an honor to help with some work to made it happen.
More than a Jeep, he was a family member.

Sponsored

RubiAR

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rubi JT, 06 XK 5.7
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
Wish was mine. This build was made by @TTEChris. I saw this big boy growing from stock till what its standing now.
It was an honor to help with some work to made it happen.
More than a Jeep, he was a family member.
@TTEChris was the OG building BIG Gladiators. His 1st 1 years ago was impressive

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
@TTEChris was the OG building BIG Gladiators. His 1st 1 years ago was impressive
Thanks! I miss my first Gladiator. Blue was more impressive but as they say you never forget your first 🍻
Jeep Gladiator It's Tushy Tuesday! Let's see those rear photos DSCF3018

bryanklay

First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 ford bronco, 2020 jeep gladiator overland
Occupation
Retired C-141/C-130 FE. now, 9th grade math instr
MSFTMatt

the rear bumper and adventure racks are from JCR offroad out of Michigan. this is the link to the bumper.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JTRV.html

As to the bumper itself, I would highly recommend this kind of setup because it is very versatile as you can see. i bought the bumper in 2020 and installed it my self. i then bought the adventure racks one at a time because of the price. the only complaint which i talked to JCR about during my trip out east, in the summer of 23 was the amount of or lack of a thick powder coating they used. after 2 years, the power coating started coming/peeling off. I just had the rear bumper and the adventure racks re powder coated in Oct. if I was to buy this again, i would buy it bare metal and take it to a very good powder coating company and have them do it. if you have the blind spot monitor system on your gladiator, you will need to obtain and modify the backup sensors caps for the sensors for the each place on the bumper. if you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will help you with the answers.