Jeep Five-Quarter Concept

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Meh. Another buck and a quarter fake news. I will grab me those jeep letters off the un-tailgate, and snatch up those leather seats (except should be bench style), to put on the crew chief one from a few years back. Sorry, still longing only for the green one with the driver's side tire high two door. Until that is built, they all should be shelved. My opinions
Sponsored

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
The front half looks good and so does the back half. They just don't look like they belong together. I do like the jerry can tie downs though. I wonder if those were custom made or a production part someplace.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Your killing me Smalls.
Maybe my issue is that it doesn't look as polished as most Jeep Easter concepts. The "fenders" and sparse interior don't feel as fancy. I like the truck the more I look at it, but it looks like something aftermarket and not like a "Jeep could make these" type concept.

Sponsored

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ
I'm intrigued by this. This is the second concept of a very similar nature. I loved the Crewchief concept...this is another shot at the same look, but a full size version. I'm curious if Jeep is looking to leverage the Ram platforms and return to Full Size Truck production like the J10 line. I'm sure we would still be a few years away, but that would be great, and this look, or the Honcho look would be a nice addition to the line.

Off road capability, easy plywood loading...what else is there?

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
I'm intrigued by this. This is the second concept of a very similar nature. I loved the Crewchief concept...this is another shot at the same look, but a full size version. I'm curious if Jeep is looking to leverage the Ram platforms and return to Full Size Truck production like the J10 line. I'm sure we would still be a few years away, but that would be great, and this look, or the Honcho look would be a nice addition to the line.

Off road capability, easy plywood loading...what else is there?
I could see that as well as a full size pick up off the up coming Wagoneer makes sense. Also if they make it a "lifestyle" pick up it might not eat in to Ram sales too much.