Sponsored

downtroddengoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2013 Outback
Occupation
Doing Goat things.
How has everyone addressed the rail system? Trimmed the rug shorter or reinstalled the rails over the rug?
Sponsored

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Appears I haven't been receiving notifications on this post and i apologize if i have missed anyone
I would love to see it installed especially with the rails on

And as of right now I have 8 in stock ready to ship
First come first serve, after that we are looking at about a 10-12 week lead time

downtroddengoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Doing Goat things.
Appears I haven't been receiving notifications on this post and i apologize if i have missed anyone

First come first serve, after that we are looking at about a 10-12 week lead time
Any insight you can provide on the installation with the bedrails would be much appreciated. That really is the only area that is giving me a pause.

Perpendicular

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Occupation
IT
Any insight you can provide on the installation with the bedrails would be much appreciated. That really is the only area that is giving me a pause.
I believe the instructions talk about trimming the rug to fit. I had to do that for the lights and the hooks.

Sponsored

ToJTornottoJT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1997 Jeep XJ
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser/Broker

I would like to buy one.

Thanks!

AlohaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon

Can I get a quote assuming you still have some available? 21 Gladiator Rubicon

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
2020 JT sport quote for the full coverage bedrug please

Sponsored

nathanw81

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silverado 2500 HD Duramax
Interested in buying one. Quote please! What's the ETA? Is it a long delay again like it was earlier this year?

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Interested in buying one. Quote please! What's the ETA? Is it a long delay again like it was earlier this year?
I ordered mine back on Aug 26th, and I think I was told 10-12 weeks...

farmjeep

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.farmjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
47 CJ2a, 49 CJ3a 79 CJ7 2015 Cherokee 2021 JTS
Occupation
Retired
I pulled the bedrails and spent a couple of hours trying to install over the Bedrug. I couldn't get it to work and ended up trimming. At the front, I cut the Bedrug and then reinstalled the railing. I have a 1/4" gap. On the sides, I reinstalled the the railings and then made the cuts. Much better fit.

Pulling the rails was a pain and I wouldn't recommend it. The Bedrug isn't that hard to trim and someone with patients and a little skill can do the job much better than I did. The Bedrug has provided cut patterns for the lights, hooks and even the power outlet. Wish they had done that for the rails.

downtroddengoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Doing Goat things.
I pulled the bedrails and spent a couple of hours trying to install over the Bedrug. I couldn't get it to work and ended up trimming. At the front, I cut the Bedrug and then reinstalled the railing. I have a 1/4" gap. On the sides, I reinstalled the the railings and then made the cuts. Much better fit.

Pulling the rails was a pain and I wouldn't recommend it. The Bedrug isn't that hard to trim and someone with patients and a little skill can do the job much better than I did. The Bedrug has provided cut patterns for the lights, hooks and even the power outlet. Wish they had done that for the rails.

Thank you. You confirmed what I thought would happen, as patience is not one of the virtues I am known for. LOL

I installed the builtright rails, but had to clean the threads on the bed from the bedliner more than I would have hoped. Wasn't thrilled at having to go at it again.

Looks like I will just go for the bed only and molle panels all around. Can always ziptie some boat fenders to the molle panels if I need to for protection.
Sponsored