Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
car guru
Unfortunately, that is not accurate. I am very glad you brought this up.

We are in the process of implementing/updating an automated system we are using to help give estimates on shipping times. Unfortunately that system goes by skews and not individual part numbers nor individual order numbers. Because it is based on those metrics if we have certain bedrug items in stock it gives inaccurate ship times. We are working on getting this corrected.

Just wanting everyone to know I am in for the day, between my emails and other forums I have about 95 responses I need to send out. I will be getting back to everyone today just please be patient as I work to get everyone responded to

Boo! Well, at least now I know. So is 6-8 weeks still accurate?
Sponsored

Stan_G

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Air Force
Price for '21 Mojave please.

J_0ne

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Can you PM me the price for floor and tailgate only as I have the lights, rail system and power outlet.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Any further thoughts on this? I'm leaning towards just buying the XLT without the sides so the molle panels are simpler to install, but I think it might be pretty cool to have the molle panels over the bedrug (but a huge pain to make holes for all the mounting points!). I like the idea of having the sides covered so nothing gets down under the matt at the sides. Anyone else considering installing molle panels over a bedrug on the side? Or is that just crazy talk?!?!
So I don't have the MOLLE panels yet, but it's on my ever growing list of add-ons. I just can't decide which ones I like the most. I really like the thought of the bedrug being under the panels 1. To keep the rattling, if any, down to a minimum, and 2. The panels would keep the top edge secure around the perimeter. I'd really like to know if this would work how I am picturing it.

pcrawfordpt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
PT
Also interested in your one piece floor and tailgate only. Please PM if this is an option. 2021 Rubicon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
So how this installs with the trail rails is that there is slight trimming that needs to be done to the sides of the BedRug Full liner. They have learned previously with over vehicle models and from what they have measured on Gladiators that the rails unfortunately are never installed exactly in the same place. They leave the trimming up to the customer to ensure 100% proper fitment as they don't want to send it out and it slightly overlap your rails or leave a big gap.

I know the ones we sell (which I could get you guys a sweet discount on as well) made by Putco will install over top no problem https://realtruck.com/p/putco-truck-bed-molle-panels/v/jeep/gladiator/2021/

@msrebel & @Benbean66 and anyone else who is interested as well

Attachments

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5; 2021 Sarge Green JT Rubicon Diesel
So how this installs with the trail rails is that there is slight trimming that needs to be done to the sides of the BedRug Full liner. They have learned previously with over vehicle models and from what they have measured on Gladiators that the rails unfortunately are never installed exactly in the same place. They leave the trimming up to the customer to ensure 100% proper fitment as they don't want to send it out and it slightly overlap your rails or leave a big gap.

I know the ones we sell (which I could get you guys a sweet discount on as well) made by Putco will install over top no problem https://realtruck.com/p/putco-truck-bed-molle-panels/v/jeep/gladiator/2021/

@msrebel & @Benbean66 and anyone else who is interested as well
Thanks, @RealTruck. I'd definitely be interested in a Putco quote in our PM string. Do you have any pics from anyone who has installed molle panels over the full bedrug? It doesn't even have to be on a Gladiator... I just would love to see the setup.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Thanks, @RealTruck. I'd definitely be interested in a Putco quote in our PM string. Do you have any pics from anyone who has installed molle panels over the full bedrug? It doesn't even have to be on a Gladiator... I just would love to see the setup.

That is a great question, I will see what I can find out. Sending you a PM now

Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
That is a great question, I will see what I can find out. Sending you a PM now
Can you send me a quote for the MOLLE panels as well? Ugh... Between you guys and Oracle, I'm gonna need to get a second job, lol!

toflo

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
Quote for 21 Mojave please.
Sponsored