Jeep Gladiator demo arrives at dealer in Hawaii

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Dealers need to know the truck exist and be trained to talk about it before they release the price to the public.
In the lower 48, it's well established practice to avoid the appearance of impropriety. Impropriety such as lavish outlay when you haven't taken care of your core responsibility to main customer base, US Mainland. Edit: I love HI, but should be a reward later not a precursor before others.

Obviously fewer Jeep's are sold in Hawaii than other places, so should be Lower priority for in-person training. Sure as shit don't spend to transport a non saleable jeep thousands of miles. Right?

They sell way more Jeep's in my area and SP received an online training only, No JT during training.

I offer you these many adverts, none situated in the 50th state:

jeep-vintage-ads.jpg
Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
In the lower 48, it's well established practice to avoid the appearance of impropriety. Impropriety such as lavish outlay when you haven't taken care of your core responsibility to main customer base, US Mainland. Edit: I love HI, but should be a reward later not a precursor before others.

Obviously fewer Jeep's are sold in Hawaii than other places, so should be Lower priority for in-person training. Sure as shit don't spend to transport a non saleable jeep thousands of miles. Right?

They sell way more Jeep's in my area and SP received an online training only, No JT during training.

jeep-vintage-ads.jpg
FCA just got #lawyered

Sponsored

OP
OP
RTDNECO

RTDNECO

First Name
Artie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Actual photos:

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Billet Silver1.jpg
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Billet Silver2.jpg
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Billet Silver3.jpg
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Billet Silver4.jpg
Thanks, Jay. Wanted to give cred to the original poster.

They replied back and confirmed that they have it for a week and then it’s off to an auto show on the island.

Reactions: JAY

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator

jeep-vintage-ads.jpg
Wow!
Now that's bitterness.

ClawSS

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Sierra, 2010 Camaro. 2009 300C SRT8, 2004 Silverado
So am I the only one disappointed in the Gladiator "sticker" nameplate instead of lettering? I dunno, but is this normal for the badge to be a sticker. I get the Rubicon on the hood as a decal, just like a Z-71 or SS or TRD...but the name of the vehicle is usually lettering, right?

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
So am I the only one disappointed in the Gladiator "sticker" nameplate instead of lettering? I dunno, but is this normal for the badge to be a sticker. I get the Rubicon on the hood as a decal, just like a Z-71 or SS or TRD...but the name of the vehicle is usually lettering, right?
Not sure what normal is anymore.:surprised:
Easy to remove if you want, personally I dislike all badges, emblems, stickers on vehicles.
Especially the ones usually found in the rear windows advertising for the selling dealership.

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass
Vehicle Showcase
It sounds like see received her jeep training and they brought the Gladiator out, which if I’m not mistaken someone else mentioned that they will be starting Gladiator training ?
She completed her Jeep Expert training. It means that she did a Jeep Exam post test on everything FCA teaches us (salespeople) and will be receiving a pin like this. The Gladiator web course already came out for us and explained everything that we already know on the Gladiator. The unique thing that is coming up for salespeople is the ride and drive which should happen this summer. Basically it's how we can test against our competitors and they also give us an off road course to drive on. When it comes to Cincinnati, I will be posting about it for sure!

15534446943746526608059094223438.jpg

Sponsored

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
Also, you can’t get a car from Toledo to Hawaii so fast...

That has to be one of the original 80 or so that are already “sold” internally. Probably not meant for a customer, already allocated to some big wig...

Rumor, speculation and hearsay!
You can, and you can’t. You can load almost anything in an airplane, and be anywhere in the world within 18h. But it would cost more than even a loaded Rubicon.
Actual transport time to HI is probably closer to 2 weeks, if you don’t have to wait for the RORO ferry in LA.

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R

jeep-vintage-ads.jpg
HI may be small, but it will likely be a sales battle ground- the Tacoma is the best selling vehicle, giving that market potential for high penetration

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Not for sale...just a trainer truck.

I do believe we will be getting pricing by the end of the week however. This is just my guess.
IS IT TIME FOR ANOTHER LOTTERY DRAW ? I'm in for April 2nd for 5-big-ones . . . 5 of which I am not allowed to say ! :giggle:
Sponsored