Jeep Gladiator demo arrives at dealer in Hawaii

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
IS IT TIME FOR ANOTHER LOTTERY DRAW ? I'm in for April 2nd for 5-big-ones . . . 5 of which I am not allowed to say ! :giggle:
They mention in the article that official pricing will be available in a week. Which I would bet means they have it or plan to have it when their review goes live on Sunday.
Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
HI may be small, but it will likely be a sales battle ground- the Tacoma is the best selling vehicle, giving that market potential for high penetration
I'll buy every member of the FCA Arizona Team dinner if any FCA can prove they first first tried to unveil JT at the USS Arizona. Different battleground. Different jeep sensibility back when. I am bitter, and I will try to be more positive. But I am also deadly serious about the world we live in and the shift to consumerism over common decency and common sense. I'm here and happy to host. Very sorry to those whom I have offended. Thanks for reading.

1942-12-23-camp-hale-snow-jeeps1.jpg

pe_2073864c.jpg

jeep1book.jpg

4bc4253c38b8f1f7c05ddc308d9bf985--jeep-willys-jeep-jeep.jpg

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
She completed her Jeep Expert training. It means that she did a Jeep Exam post test on everything FCA teaches us (salespeople) and will be receiving a pin like this. The Gladiator web course already came out for us and explained everything that we already know on the Gladiator. The unique thing that is coming up for salespeople is the ride and drive which should happen this summer. Basically it's how we can test against our competitors and they also give us an off road course to drive on. When it comes to Cincinnati, I will be posting about it for sure!

15534446943746526608059094223438.jpg
I doubt my local dealer ever heard of these metals. They seem to know JACK SQUAT. Maybe i'm just not making the right connections. If i was treated better I might think about spending my coin locally, but my money is precious, so they would probably have to roll out the red carpet for me to justify paying 4-6% of invoice more than seeing Travis down south.

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass
Vehicle Showcase
I doubt my local dealer ever heard of these metals. They seem to know JACK SQUAT. Maybe i'm just not making the right connections. If i was treated better I might think about spending my coin locally, but my money is precious, so they would probably have to roll out the red carpet for me to justify paying 4-6% of invoice more than seeing Travis down south.
It's truly sad to see people not wanting to learn anything about the product. It is a passion of mine to learn about every trim and every option. I don't know if I could ever sell another brand, I love driving my Ram truck. I love seeing my girlfriend in her Jeep Compass. I also can't wait to take my Gladiator anywhere I want to take it. Great time to be a Jeep fan.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
It's truly sad to see people not wanting to learn anything about the product. It is a passion of mine to learn about every trim and every option. I don't know if I could ever sell another brand, I love driving my Ram truck. I love seeing my girlfriend in her Jeep Compass. I also can't wait to take my Gladiator anywhere I want to take it. Great time to be a Jeep fan.
i appreciate your enthusiasm to know your product/brand!

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I spoke with that dealership. As to be expected it is not a truck that they can sell to anyone. It belongs to FCA, was just sent to them so customers can sit in it and look at it. It does not have any window sticker with a price, options listed and with EPA expected gas mileage listed. After a while it will go back to FCA.
Did you get any idea if the public can look at it??

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
That painted dash is fugly. Reminds me of the VW Beetle. If it has to be painted a colour, match the exterior at least.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
So am I the only one disappointed in the Gladiator "sticker" nameplate instead of lettering? I dunno, but is this normal for the badge to be a sticker. I get the Rubicon on the hood as a decal, just like a Z-71 or SS or TRD...but the name of the vehicle is usually lettering, right?
That's how it is on the Wrangler.

That painted dash is fugly. Reminds me of the VW Beetle. If it has to be painted a colour, match the exterior at least.
I love it. But neither color I want will get it. :(
Sponsored