jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-5.jpg
jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-6.jpg
jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-7.jpg
jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-8.jpg
jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-9.jpg
jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-10.jpg
jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-12.jpg

Jeep JT Scrambler
The Jeep JT Scrambler concept is a heritage-inspired remix, carrying the throwback color palette and graphics of the iconic CJ Scrambler crossed with a combination of available Jeep Performance Parts and conceptual touches.

The look of the early 1980s-era CJ8 Scrambler is recreated with prototype Punk'N Metallic Orange and Nacho body-side stripes running from the front panels to the bed and a matching hood graphic. The white exterior is crowned with a freedom top painted in vintage amber, continuing the retro feel.

The bed area is customized with a spray-in bedliner and a two-inch steel, prototype tube sport/roll bar painted body-color white. This version of the sport/roll bar anchors to the bed and also extends the length of the bed rails on each side, offering a total of eight tie-down points to lock down cargo. Diffused LED task lights mounted to the sport/roll bar are directed to the rear bed, providing illumination in the cargo area.

Based on the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, the Scrambler pulls liberally from the Mopar brand's Jeep Performance Parts line, including a set of four five-inch LED lights stationed atop the sport/roll bar and two stationed on the vehicle's A-pillars. Facing forward on the brush guard up front are a pair of Jeep Performance Parts seven-inch LED lights, pointing the way at 8,000 lumens each.

The Jeep Performance Parts 17-inch slot wheels are customized in a concept bronze to tie in with the exterior color theme. A two-inch Jeep Performance Parts lift kit helps accommodate large, 37-inch tires and tough Jeep Performance Parts rock rails feature a non-slip grip. The 3.6-liter engine is augmented with a Mopar cold-air intake and cat-back exhaust.

The Scrambler color theme is followed through on the interior. Katzkin Amaretto Brown leather seats are bordered in orange thread, with the Jeep grille logo embroidered in a light Tungsten on the seatbacks. The dash panel and armrests receive the same Katzkin Amaretto Brown leather treatment with matching orange thread accents. The auxiliary switch bank offers a single location for operating accessories, including the LED lights, and the Mopar bright pedal kit and all-weather floor mats also dress up the interior.
Sponsored

Last edited:

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Reminds me of childhood! I LOVE this one!

Please make a graphics kit to let us do this at home!!

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
Jay, are you messing with us?

Chukronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I wish I could get the gladiator in Amaretto Brown. I may do this concept to the one I get.

I am in love with this concept.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Shoot, you know what this means?
jeep-gladiator-jt-scrambler-9.jpg

No longer PLYWOOD rated :headbang:and will definately require notching. :CWL:

And for that reason I'm going to have to switch to the Wayout Gator concept mobile. If i buy a 2nd one it'll be the scrambler throwback though!:involve:

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
In the video (and the write-up above) for these concepts the filmer states all the items on this version are (will be?) available from JPP. I hope the stripes will be too

Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
They could very easily make that "roll bar" connect to the front of the bed at the rails just like it does in the rear. Then, you'd lose no cargo volume in the bed. It's really just there for cosmetic reasons anyhow.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I don't really even "kind of like it" outside... but inside it started to grow on me. Still not really a fan. I want to see a Willys Truck version (circa 40s & 50s.)

RNR138

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
I finally figured out my color. I love that look but I want to see it with blue stripes.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Shoot, you know what this means?
jeep-gladiator-jt-scrambler-9.jpg

No longer PLYWOOD rated :headbang:and will definately require notching. :CWL:

And for that reason I'm going to have to switch to the Wayout Gator concept mobile. If i buy a 2nd one it'll be the scrambler throwback though!:involve:
No no no - the plywood just stops at the bars instead of the bed-wall. All good my man - this beaut will out ply any ply you can ply at it.