Sponsored

Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition 100k Winner

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
Seems like the perfect pick. Good for them.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Yeah they took off in the dang thing and haven't been heard from since! Probably checking off items from the best bucket list ever. Wish they'd send us a pic! Wth?

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Yeah they took off in the dang thing and haven't been heard from since! Probably checking off items from the best bucket list ever. Wish they'd send us a pic! Wth?
Don't think they got their LE yet. My Grand Cherokee has been at the same dealership they ordered from (for diesel exhaust repairs for 2 weeks). The dealership hasn't even seen a Gladiator come in yet. Told them they should go down to San Diego Jeep where I test drove one of the 6 they had on the lot a few weeks ago. Boy did that piss of the dealer. :LOL:

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Don't think they got their LE yet. My Grand Cherokee has been at the same dealership they ordered from (for diesel exhaust repairs for 2 weeks). The dealership hasn't even seen a Gladiator come in yet. Told them they should go down to San Diego Jeep where I test drove one of the 6 they had on the lot a few weeks ago. Boy did that piss of the dealer. :LOL:
Okay. This is a new level of suck. So the perfect winners for this prize, talk about self respect, service, overcoming, love Jeep's, have a pre-existing things to do list penned by hand writing updated to include what they will do with their JT, and they are behind seventy thousand dollars OTD off the lot pre-spec none of the above buyers (forum participants excepted of course)... unfuckingbelievable. I'm going to love being wrong about this - I like the idea they already got, and hope that's the truth..

2619e85b226b5614837b1d30daa19bb0--black-labs-fire-apparatus.jpg

aston44me

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jEEP GLADIATOR LAUNCH EDITION
Vehicle Showcase
Hello

My wife and I are the fortunate people who won the contest. Unfortunately we have not received our Launch Edition Gladiator as of this post. I keep checking on the status and have finally received an approximate delivery date of June 24-30th. Not really sure!!
Thanks for the kind words. We are humbled by the opportunity to be grateful while checking off the list.
My wife and I have been supporting my father in law through his cancer surgery and rehabilitation 3000 miles from home the last 7 weeks. We are finally returning home and while doing so, we have ticked off one more thing from the list.
We took a ferry from Key West to Dry Tortugas and did some snorkeling. No easy feat when paralyzed but nevertheless we found a way with the charity of fellow travelers I was able to get into the water for some snorkeling.

Here’s a photo out the cannon port of fort Jackson. Make sure you look up the Dry Tortugas national park with google earth!!

Will post pictures of our Gladiator ( Douglas) when we receive him!! King of the Hammers will be the first off-road trip with Douglas.
Our Jeeps is named Douglas because I met my wife when her new Jeep 1999 Sahara broke down on Douglas street in Middletown CA in 1999

836EC6A8-D651-4A34-8323-DA250F2C7BFF.jpeg

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
Hello

My wife and I are the fortunate people who won the contest. Unfortunately we have not received our Launch Edition Gladiator as of this post. I keep checking on the status and have finally received an approximate delivery date of June 24-30th. Not really sure!!
Thanks for the kind words. We are humbled by the opportunity to be grateful while checking off the list.
My wife and I have been supporting my father in law through his cancer surgery and rehabilitation 3000 miles from home the last 7 weeks. We are finally returning home and while doing so, we have ticked off one more thing from the list.
We took a ferry from Key West to Dry Tortugas and did some snorkeling. No easy feat when paralyzed but nevertheless we found a way with the charity of fellow travelers I was able to get into the water for some snorkeling.

Here’s a photo out the cannon port of fort Jackson. Make sure you look up the Dry Tortugas national park with google earth!!

Will post pictures of our Gladiator ( Douglas) when we receive him!! King of the Hammers will be the first off-road trip with Douglas.
Our Jeeps is named Douglas because I met my wife when her new Jeep 1999 Sahara broke down on Douglas street in Middletown CA in 1999

836EC6A8-D651-4A34-8323-DA250F2C7BFF.jpeg
Thanks for keeping us up-to-speed! Can’t believe they didn’t prioritize your LE! You’re going to love it! Prayers for your father-in-law’s recovery!

aston44me

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jEEP GLADIATOR LAUNCH EDITION
Vehicle Showcase
Douglas has finally arrived. It’s been 3 months!!
I received the check from the contest win before I received my Gladiator.
No worries, just happy to have Douglas join our family.
Next stop... discount tire for some Method racing beadgrip technology 702 wheels in gold with some BFGoodrich ko2 raised white letter 35 inch tires.
The irony is that now that we have Douglas, he has to be shipped to Tampa fl for hand controls so I can drive him.
That’s another month!!

All good things. So no complaints.
I will post pictures of the upgrades and hand controls when as I complete them.

01A456F8-BB9C-4B80-A9FB-E167C09E3705.jpeg

71C6B70F-4F9B-4611-AC7D-C2015748DF28.jpeg

Sponsored

Alkali

First Name
Alkali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT
Beautiful truck. Congrats.

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
Congratulations @aston44me. Love the video of you and your wife discussing your passion for Jeep's and off-roading. Well deserved and we here at Jeep Gladiator Forum are looking forward to the adventure and trip reports! If you have not done so yet be sure to create a build journal over in the Build / Rig Journals subforum. Congratulations again to you both!
Sponsored