Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition Announced - Preorder on April 4 Only

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
That 7% off in NC thread just had a long conversation about student loans and life choices lol

I couldn’t find your post. Maybe I scrolled too fast.

So I was looking at the other 7% off in NC thread in the sponsored category. Another confusing thing about forums.

So what is our current “invoice” pricing? Is it what’s in the spreadsheet that we have floating around? The on RTDNECO posted this past Saturday?
Invoice is still unknown. We won’t know until we have an actual order sheet. This was all estimates off historical jlu orders.
Sponsored

Lpugmire

First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
I sure hope the LE's don't take that long, its called the launch edition for a reason. I will be disapointed if that is the case.
I’ve spoken to a couple very reputable sources and both of them have indicated that the launch edition will not go out until wave 3. I also heard that some of the special orders will start in wave 2. I know it doesn’t make sense but for some reason the launch edition will not be the first gladiators delivered. I was absolutely going to do a launch edition until I heard this information and I feel that it is reputable enough that I will not be placing an order for launch edition. My decision was cemented in place when it became obvious that the launch edition will not have the same discounts that the special orders will. I don’t know how much difference it will be, but I certainly don’t want to pay more to receive the gladiator later. As much as I like the upgraded – on the Rubicon in the launch edition, it’s not worth the extra cost and delay. Has anybody heard of when they think some of the late availability colors will become available?

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Travis just posted this info about TriCity's LE process

**No Allocations for "original Gladiators" (ie: Sport, Sport S, Overland, Rubicon) for April. It has been moved to May**

With the Launch Edition Gladiator going live on 4/4, I wanted to start this thread with all information I have obtained as well as our stance on this very special edition Jeep.

-Sold Order Pre-Order process begins at 12:01AM on April 4th

Step 1) Customer goes to designated order page on Jeep.com (https://www.jeepgladiatorlaunchedition.com)

Step 2) Select Gladiator Launch Edition Color; Input Contact Information; Select Dealer (We are Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Eden, NC)

Step 3) Customer is contacted by concierge service to verify order details, then a warm hand-off is attempted between the concierge and dealer

Step 4) Once customer info is confirmed, information from step 2 is sent to dealer

Step 5) Dealer inputs Gladiator Launch Edition sold order

Step 6) A signed buyers order and deposit ($500 non-refundable) must be obtained within 7 days or dealer is required to cancel Launch Edition order

-Production of Launch Editions will conclude at the end of August
-Customers who select Granite Crystal exterior paint will be late availability
-In order to "reserve" a Launch Edition, customer must first register through the dedicated pre-order website
-MSRP is $62,310. Invoice pricing will likely be released tomorrow once our Vehicle Order Management System opens at 7:01 AM
-We will be honoring Invoice Price on the Launch Edition Gladiator. Any of our customers who have an FCA Affiliate Control Number will qualify for 1% Below Invoice Pricing

Any additional information that is provided to me in regards to the Launch Edition will be applied to this thread.

We hope to help as many of you through this forum as possible!

Travis@TriCityJeep
*Insert Wave Here

Bluezlgnd

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
My apologies in advance for being late the conversation. Silly me to think this would be as easy as it sounded. I fully intended on jumping on tonight LT model but after reading this forum it sounds like I (living in Denver, CO) could call Kent and put in a fully loaded JT Rubicon order, receive at least 7% off and potentially get it sooner? Am I putting this all together correctly?

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
My apologies in advance for being late the conversation. Silly me to think this would be as easy as it sounded. I fully intended on jumping on tonight LT model but after reading this forum it sounds like I (living in Denver, CO) could call Kent and put in a fully loaded JT Rubicon order, receive at least 7% off and potentially get it sooner? Am I putting this all together correctly?
That's what it seems like - yes. That's the same decision I've made. No LE edition for me, I'll place my fully loaded rubicon special order on my own - and maybe i'll get it sooner!?

Sponsored

Bluezlgnd

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
That's what it seems like - yes. That's the same decision I've made. No LE edition for me, I'll place my fully loaded rubicon special order on my own - and maybe i'll get it sooner!?
Alright, it sounds like I just saved a bunch on my car insurance by switching to Geico... I mean by not getting the LT at midnight. I also get a couple extra hours of sleep tonight. So what's on the table?
-7% off MSRP if we call Kent in Idaho and order through him
-1% Tread lightly affiliate discount
- I thought I read something about additional %'s off of added packages, components, etc.
- Missing any other discounts?

Is it really as simple as calling Kent up to place the order? How do we get eligible for wave 1 or 2?

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the waves are determined already... wave 1 seems to be dealer allocation, and maybe wave 2 is special orders that are not late availability, and so on...

all speculation - we'll see if someone has more info...

Bluezlgnd

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I think the waves are determined already... wave 1 seems to be dealer allocation, and maybe wave 2 is special orders that are not late availability, and so on...

all speculation - we'll see if someone has more info...
Just saw this on another thread. Seems to be pretty consistent
  • The 7% < invoice is basically 5% dealer pricing, 1% for an affiliate program (i.e. tread lightly) and 1% for using dealer financing

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just saw this on another thread. Seems to be pretty consistent
  • The 7% < invoice is basically 5% dealer pricing, 1% for an affiliate program (i.e. tread lightly) and 1% for using dealer financing
Ok. so regarding the percentage discounts, yes you are correct.
The waves have to do with actual delivery. Hopefully I didn't confuse that.

Jdschell

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Accord, 20 Palisade, 20 Gladiator
Does anyone disagree that this is the Launch Edition build?

I think the only questions are:
  • the LE specs don't specifically mention heated steering wheel (part of cold weather group ADE)
  • Both Trailer Tow and Cargo Management include 240A alternator (so some cost savings there)
  • Included a $645 Launch Edition difference (wheels, dash, badge) to get to the advertised MSRP
Assumptions:
  • Invoice pricing is unknown, but based on similar JL builds on the JL forum (95.3% of base vehicle, 89% of options)
  • Any discounts under invoice would be applied first, then destination charge added
  • Doesn't include taxes/licensing (varies state to state) or any charges associated with getting discounts (i.e. dealer doc fees, tread lightly, etc.)
upload_2019-4-2_7-17-53.png
The freedom hard top HT3 is listed but the price $2295 is the rubicon option for the dual top. hmmm.... I don't think the side steps are included. What do you guys think?

Sponsored

Skyler7381

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite LE
The freedom hard top HT3 is listed but the price $2295 is the rubicon option for the dual top. hmmm.... I don't think the side steps are included. What do you guys think?
The 3 piece body color hard top is what's included with the LE version and it is 2295 as seen in the screenshot in the picture below.
upload_2019-4-3_18-15-47.png

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Body color 3-piece hard top HT3 is $2,295.

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 6.18.48 PM.png

The Dual top is also $2,295, but comes with black hard top, but is not available in the LE. Body color match hard top adds an additional $1,100 to the dual top group.

Jdschell

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not passing on the LE. If it ends up being not what I want, then I'll trade it... maybe diesel or different color or tan leather seats. regardless, I'm not passing up on what might be a gem in the future

Jdschell

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Body color 3-piece hard top HT3 is $2,295.

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 6.18.48 PM.png

The Dual top is also $2,295, but comes with black hard top, but is not available in the LE. Body color match hard top adds an additional $1,100 to the dual top group.
that makes sense. Thanks kayakmike!

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
I'm out. Wtg to order one as I want it. And with knowing all possible options and features available and their costs.
Sponsored