Sponsored

Gladiator Launch Edition Ordering Information LIVE NOW!! (from Tri-City)

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
**No Allocations for "original Gladiators" (ie: Sport, Sport S, Overland, Rubicon) for April. It has been moved to May**

With the Launch Edition Gladiator going live on 4/4, I wanted to start this thread with all information I have obtained as well as our stance on this very special edition Jeep.

-Sold Order Pre-Order process begins at 12:01AM on April 4th

Step 1) Customer goes to designated order page on Jeep.com (https://www.jeepgladiatorlaunchedition.com)

Step 2) Select Gladiator Launch Edition Color; Input Contact Information; Select Dealer (We are Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Eden, NC)

Step 3) Customer is contacted by concierge service to verify order details, then a warm hand-off is attempted between the concierge and dealer

Step 4) Once customer info is confirmed, information from step 2 is sent to dealer

Step 5) Dealer inputs Gladiator Launch Edition sold order

Step 6) A signed buyers order and deposit ($500 non-refundable) must be obtained within 7 days or dealer is required to cancel Launch Edition order

-Production of Launch Editions will conclude at the end of August
-Customers who select Granite Crystal exterior paint will be late availability
-In order to "reserve" a Launch Edition, customer must first register through the dedicated pre-order website
-MSRP is $62,310. Invoice pricing will likely be released tomorrow once our Vehicle Order Management System opens at 7:01 AM
-We will be honoring Invoice Price on the Launch Edition Gladiator. Any of our customers who have an FCA Affiliate Control Number will qualify for 1% Below Invoice Pricing

Any additional information that is provided to me in regards to the Launch Edition will be applied to this thread.

We hope to help as many of you through this forum as possible!

Travis@TriCityJeep
*Insert Wave Here
Sponsored

GCally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Excursion
"-Production of Launch Editions will conclude at the end of August"

Does this mean Launch Editions will not get produced until August?

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Thanks Travis for the info. You rock!

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Thanks for the update. So if allocations for “regular gladiators” have been moved to May, is that when orders will start on them? What do you mean by allocations moved. Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Thanks for the update. So if allocations for “regular gladiators” have been moved to May, is that when orders will start on them? What do you mean by allocations moved. Thanks
This is likely the same time frame that Gladiators will show up for dealer sold orders. According to the conversation I had with my regional rep this morning, we will not be able to process Gladiator orders (with exception of Launch Editions) until May.

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager

My take from this is they will be built through August. This time frame is most likely dependent on how many Launch Editions are ordered. (ie: Will they actually sell all 4,190 of them?)

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
The link will most likely not go active until Midnight
Ok! I know there were some posts about this but I lost track ever since I heard the first rumors were that it's a 63k rubicon but doesn't have all the options. Is this still true? I apologize in advance if it was already mentioned. Also, do we know what the Launch Edition look like?

Sponsored

eddybarba

First Name
eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Demon Motor Swap,2018 JLUR RIPP S/C, 2015 JKUR 392 swap w RIPP S/C, 2020 Porsche Macan S, 2017 F250 6.7, 2016 Nissan GTR
Vehicle Showcase
Ok! I know there were some posts about this but I lost track ever since I heard the first rumors were that it's a 63k rubicon but doesn't have all the options. Is this still true? I apologize in advance if it was already mentioned. Also, do we know what the Launch Edition look like?
Doesn't have dual top option, engine block heater, nor trailer brake. Although I didn't see trailer brake as an option anymore anyways, unless that's changed in last 48hrs

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot

Note that it said the “granite crystal” orders would be late availability and that production would end in August. Put the 2 together, and I would guess it means that all LE’s except Granite Crystal might be produced before August, then that color will hit the line. It would also seem to allow for production of non-LE’s in other colors before August.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Note that it said the “granite crystal” orders would be late availability and that production would end in August. Put the 2 together, and I would guess it means that all LE’s except Granite Crystal might be produced before August, then that color will hit the line. It would also seem to allow for production of non-LE’s in other colors before August.
I wonder why they changed the status of GCM on the website from late availability to normal?

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Thanks for the update Travis. Gotta say tho....it sucks to keep waiting. Lol. Any news on what "late" availability as far as colors translates to?
Late color availability = until the color is available, we cannot place an order for that Gladiator. We do not have a time frame when late availability colors will be ready to go into production.
Sponsored